Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari (37110 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention / Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 10:01am On May 14, 2015
StOla:

You don't have to force yourself to believe in Buhari who is seeking for justice. You so easily believed Jonathan who did nothing to bring the 2011 rioters to book. Does it then surprise anyone why it is such a difficulty for you to believe someone with the audacity to demand for justice

If Jonathan was clueless and irresponsible, Buhari does not have to toe the same line that got Jonathan fired.

The only hypocrite I see here is you, a model citizen for a banana republic.

Now go back into your new wardrobe and keep quiet.

Receive sense....in Jesus name.

Until you do, you will be iGnored henceforth.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
the niger deltans are patiently waiting for him...ameachi that is a confirmed thug ...

Sending you a PM!
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

[s]do you ever come to reality when you make some remarks. ?

do you know the fanatical support that buhari enjoys in the north. ?

do you know this guy called buhari is an ex-president and a general. ?

do you know the influence he still wields among young cadets and officers in the Nigerian army?.
have you ever read history books and see how wars in history were ignited.?
do you know it was the death of one man that led to World War 1
do you know what led to the Rwandan genocide. ?
do you know it was the death of the sarduana that culminated in the Biafra war.?
do you know Nigeria is not a united nation and we are just enduring each other. ?

do you know that in this same country ex- governor of delta state james onanefe ibori was prevented from being arrested by state security officials in his home town of oghara, due to the fanatical support he enjoyed from youths and members of the community.
infact the guys that came to arrest to him couldn't enter oghara, the whole of Oghara stood up and defended and supported their corrupt son.[/s]

Crap

but you expect Jonathan to go and prosecute a man that when he talks, the whole north listens
well done oo Demdem

Before u prosecute, u must have ur facts. what facts do u have to link the General to the killings? what do u know that the govt and security agents dont know that they deem it fit not to even question this man for once let alone jail him? are u saying because of his influence, he cant even be questioned at all?
Could it be that because u think he is responsible so he is automatically responsible?
Are u aware that Jonah-daft also awarded the General and spoke highly of him several times even after the killings? again i ask, what do u know that u u think u can sit in front of ur computer and label it a fact?

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:05am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

The issue is av u for once challenged Jonah-daft for not bringing to justice what transpired during his presidency? Jonah-daft was there and no one dictated to the fool. he did as he wanted. how dare u and ur kind dictate to the General what and what he will and he wont do?
He can choose to and he can decide not to. If u are no happy with his decision, this is a democracy, u can go ahead to the court and demand that the govt investigate the killings since Jonah-daft failed to do it. SImple.

na the same thing me and you dey talk so let sleeping dogs be
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Rotimi47: 10:06am On May 14, 2015
coolzeal:
But they was another genocide way greater than any killings. It's called the Biafra war and the culprits are still walking freely. Nairaland is own by a Yoruba and widely put into services by Nigerians and foreign nationals. Apparently, most of the moderators are Yoruba too. I was banned for expressing my humble opinion and these mods have no bearing to justify their action. I see lots of hates and tribalism from certain people and they walk. I am sensitive to these dealings, actions and violation of such principles that govern this forum. Please stop being biased. Thank you.(proudly Igbo).
When will people like you stop this rubbish called tribalism, you're a tribalist.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:08am On May 14, 2015
Babacele:
Please tell the world ,if your claim is true, why GEJ presidency begged GMB to settle the libel suit against PDP n Abati out of court? a suit that wld have exposed GMB's involvement as being claimed by PDP? why is the presidency afraid of letting the be known? who are they protecting?

He dint want all that to distract his presidency. Buhari has made huge promises to Nigerians and we all out hoping for the change....if he has to fight corruption should be holistic and not vindictive. Just because one seating emir is pushing him to fight his battle....he should read between the lines.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On May 14, 2015
Baba has spoken and so shall it be. If u don't like what he said, u can jump in to LAGOON.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
IamPatriotic:

Jonathan should have started with the culprits ...... no matter how many times lies were told, it will never become the truth.

I cannot force someone who heart is closed to the truth to accept it......so everyone to his tent.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
IamPatriotic:

Jonathan should have started with the culprits ...... no matter how many times lies were told, it will never become the truth.

I cannot force someone whose heart is closed to the truth to accept it......so everyone to his tent.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

And u are fast becoming a useless gong.
Goat, please go back to your shed, you need to ruminate. grin
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by egobetatoday: 10:14am On May 14, 2015
maybe GMB thinks the families of the victims of 2011post election crisis have forgiven or forgotten. GMB , kindly consider this issue along side that of Rivers state.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33723391][/quote]

demdem, exactly my point, you cant question him at all because his influence, if you do, the north will definitely see it as persecuting one of their own and ethnic tension will arise.

same way successive cant prosecute babangida for corruption even if you have all the facts against him or are you of the opinion that babangida is not also corrupt.

even abdulsalam is a big thief , but governments proceeding GEJ cannot prosecute him.
always look at the picture with your 2 eyes, dont open one eyes and close the other because you just want to be bias

nobody should be able to buy your conscience Demdem.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

na the same thing me and you dey talk so let sleeping dogs be

U asked him to remove the plague in his eyes. What do u mean? We are obviously not saying the same thing.
I also demanded to see ur criticism of Jonah-daft leadership in doing what was just for crimes committed during his presidency, ur hypocrisy won't allow u to also attend to that.
Lastly, what's buhari's business with underage voters? Was he him that registered them? Show me ur facts and i will show u s picture of a pdp agent supervising the registration of underage voters.
Again we aren't saying the same thing.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by porka: 10:19am On May 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Imam Buhari's road to perdition is getting wider.

13,000 murdered by Boko Haram, Imam is deaf, blind and dumb about that.

800+ Nigerians slaughtered and roasted by youths in the North after the 2011 elections because the result did not favor the Imam. Imam Buhari did not say anything about that.

As a matter of fact, he spat on the grave of those innocent people four years later when he threatened that their fate would be a child's play if 'he didn't win' again in 2015. He said baboon will be soaked in blood.

Now the man who lives and breaths violence himself will neither 'forgive nor forget' Nigerians who were brutally murdered in Rivers State only.

Why can't these investigations be applied across-the-board?

Why is Buhari acting so sectional.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by lexsals4real(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
highmood:
the people rose in anger against perceived rigging by PDP by venting thier angers on the lives of innocent people that came to serve? Mr. What are you saying? What is the court meant for? Like leader like follower. The man should just allow those that won to remain because the process that brought him in was also falsified.
Man can u tell me who's responsibility to quenched the then 2011 election angered people... isn't dat Gej responsibility... see another inability for incompetent person to lead dis country so don't blame d GENERAL on dat...blame dat on ur anointed president Jonah...Nigeria is above any individual for Jonah nt to hv indicted Buhari shows General hands r clean...In case if u don't know PDP riggs 2011 election n d riot comes after results were announced.. can u tell me where in 2015 results announced causes riot...tanx to PVC N CARD READER n above all Almighty God if not we would hv been in deep shit by now...b wise Nigerians take control of ur brains don't allow any unthinkable person to mislead u...
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On May 14, 2015
okekeanayo:
whatever that pensioner need we(the right thinking and civilised people) will give him. If he desire peace we are able to give him; war, we are ready to make him beg us. Number of death recorded in lagos for these elections is more than the number recorded in rivers, kaduna is even higher than rivers. Do we talk of benue? Why do they choose to use propaganda on rivers? We are ready to defend our mandate even with blood. Our eyes are red, our teeth are ready to bite
LOL... My dear u are only ranting here. Babe if GMB chose to investigate the issue there is nothing u or any body can do about it.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

U asked him to remove the plague in his eyes. What do u mean? We are obviously not saying the same thing.
I also demanded to see ur criticism of Jonah-daft leadership in doing what was just for crimes committed during his presidency, ur hypocrisy won't allow u to also attend to that.
Lastly, what's buhari's business with underage voters? Was he him that registered them? Show me ur facts and i will show u s picture of a pdp agent supervising the registration of underage voters.
Again we aren't saying the same thing.

Your headache then! am v. busy right now

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by jovalkom(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2015
coolzeal:
But they was another genocide way greater than any killings. It's called the Biafra war and the culprits are still walking freely. Nairaland is own by a Yoruba and widely put into services by Nigerians and foreign nationals. Apparently, most of the moderators are Yoruba too. I was banned for expressing my humble opinion and these mods have no bearing to justify their action. I see lots of hates and tribalism from certain people and they walk. I am sensitive to these dealings, actions and violation of such principles that govern this forum. Please stop being biased. Thank you.(proudly Igbo).

u are d 1 blinded by tribalism. There a lot of igbo people who are working with yorubas and not complaining. It is beta u open ur brain to knowledge so dat tribalism wont make u lose big time.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by valandy99(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=tonytony208 post=33717509]......but buhari is ready to forget those who died in 2011 because he lost election. Hypocrisy redefined!

Do u even mind that senseless old man?
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by esere826: 10:24am On May 14, 2015
@Topic

I am beginning to see why Buhari was easily booted out by a military coup.
Jeez!!
Buhari had better start realizing that he is about to become the president of Nigeria, not of APC or a faction of the country

He should have simply said
"we will ensure that all preparatory of violence and killings would be dealt with, irrespective of state or party. Nigerians, will not forgive nor forget"
shikena!!!

all this WE against THEM thinz is rather childish

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
no jus mind d mumu
angry
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by thomasthomas: 10:26am On May 14, 2015
peedeeasobie:

You are exactly correct!

It should start from 2011 with thousands that died when GMB lost the election!
Justice should start from there!

Once again, you are correct!
Your GEJ should have done that, which he didn't!

Next!
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by cprex: 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Never again shall the lives of fellow compatriots be wasted senselessly whether in Rivers, Benue, Imo, kano, Taraba, Sokoto, Lagos or any other part of the country.

We MUST re-introduce value and uphold sanctity for human life.

NEVER, NEVER again shall we let love wax cold nor treat human lives with disdain.

Mr President elect, treat similar issues not only in Rivers but in all states where there are evidence of senseless killings
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by akilo1: 10:27am On May 14, 2015
i can see mama peace shouting in kirikiri there is God ooooooo buhari
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Spaxon(f): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by nkem123(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
tonytony208:
......but buhari is ready to forget those who died in 2011 because he lost election. Hypocrisy redefined!
how does d 2011 violence has a bearing on Buhari, was he d one who orchestrated d violence? didn't u hear that d panel of enquiry set up by d federal govt under Jonathan to investigate d cause of d violence exonerated Buhari? get ur facts right
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2015
Then tell us what the cause of violence was??
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

demdem, exactly my point, you cant question him at all because his influence, if you do, the north will definitely see it as persecuting one of their own and ethnic tension will arise.

same way successive cant prosecute babangida for corruption even if you have all the facts against him or are you of the opinion that babangida is not also corrupt.

even abdulsalam is a big thief , but governments proceeding GEJ cannot prosecute him.
always look at the picture with your 2 eyes, dont open one eyes and close the other because you just want to be bias

nobody should be able to buy your conscience Demdem.

U can't question him but u can praise him repeatedly and give him awards right.
Seriously u aren't making sense.
When Abati accused him, what happened? How many carnage did we experienced? Instead the General went to court to seek redress and clear his name and Sue them . What did Abati and the guardian do afterwards, they apologised.Why didn't they wait for the court to take his full course?
Stop abrogating to the General what he is not. He is respected, fine but obviously not above the law.
The simple truth is he wasn't questioned let alone arrested because he has absolutely nothing to do with the carnage. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
Wise talk ! 'APC Presidential candidate' is different from 'President of Nigeria'
esere826:
@Topic

I am beginning to see why Buhari was easily booted out by a military coup.
Jeez!!
Buhari had better start realizing that he is about to become the president of Nigeria, not of APC or a faction of the country

He should have simply said
"we will ensure that all preparatory of violence and killings would be dealt with, irrespective of state or party. Nigerians, will not forgive nor forget"
shikena!!!

all this WE against THEM thinz is rather childish
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by porka: 10:33am On May 14, 2015
wirinet:

is this how low your regard for human live is? human beings were killed in cold blood and you are talking about sleeping dogs. if you have any info about the killing of 800 people in buhari's name, take it to the police or the human rights commission.
To insinuate that one crime must not be investigated and prosecuted because another similar crime was not investigated is asking for a state of anarchy. you should ask president jonathan why the over 800 killings in buhari's name was not investigated and the culprits prosecuted.

[size=16pt]Are you saying since Jonathan did not investigate the slaughtering of over 800 Nigerians in the North then Buhari has no business investigating that?

Is that what you are saying?

That Buhari's investigation of premeditated mass murder should be premised on Jonathan's own investigation?

Was that not why you voted for Buhari and rejected Jonathan at the polls? Was it not to come and right all the wrongs?

Are you therefore saying Buhari can only investigate what Jonathan investigated?

800 innocent people slaughtered and roasted to death but no justice should be demanded because it's Jonathan's fault?

Murder is not statute barred, can't Buhari investigate the North's killings along with these River's too?[/size]
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

Your headache then! am v. busy right now

Next time don't link me up with ur stupidity especially if u know u can't defend it.
Re: Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari by lexsals4real(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:
Then tell us what the cause of violence was??
don't u hv d brain to investigate.. why r u people so been lazy...woman there r a lot of reports Google n investigate n brings back report here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.