Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.14th.may.2015 | Undeniale Seat! (wordfare) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.14th.may.2015 | Undeniale Seat! (wordfare) (373 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 14th May, 2017 / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday,14th May,2017 / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.14th.may.2015 | Undeniale Seat! (wordfare) by ComeBackHome: 5:59am On May 14, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | THURS.MAY.14th 2015

UNDENIABLE SEAT! (WORDFARE) | Ephesians 1: 19 - 20 (NKJV)

“…this is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms”

Undoubtedly, from the time of Jesus' Ascension till date, He is seated in the heavenly realms at God’s right hand.

Factually, this position where Christ has His ‘Seat’ is a realm that is far above any Ruler or Authority or Power or Leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. And not only that; Christ has all things under His authority and also made the head over all things for the benefit of the church | See Ephesians 1: 21 – 22.

You ask; Why this history?

“But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved). And raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" | Ephesians 2: 4 – 6 (NKJV).

The core of Today’s Capsule is in the 6th verse - "AND RAISED US UP TOGETHER, AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS”.

Ephesians 1: 20 says God made Christ seated in the place of honor at His own right hand in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 2: 6 says God raised you up together, and made you seated together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Technically, you and Jesus occupy the same Seat. You are not seated beside Jesus, rather, 'In' Christ Jesus. You are seated on the same seat with Jesus - the same place of honour. Do you see what am seeing? That place where Jesus and you are is a place above the domain of darkness.

Dearly beloved, you seem Sick, Poor, Unproductive, etc.? No simple traces of honour in your life? Irregardless of all that bad omen, you are still where God’s words says you are - a place of HONOUR.

Keep taking side with what God says you are, where He says you are. New Creations, enforce your position over that bad omen. You are seated above Pain, Disease, Sickness, Afflictions, Infirmities, Poverty, Misfortune, Failure, etc.

You are not being anxious. No! You are relaxed - seated in your Undeniable Seat. You are because the word says you are. And mind you, the gospel truth is this - No losing at all. If you Win, you Win and, if you Loose, you still Win.

NOW, SAY | I am seated in Christ Jesus above the control of darkness.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, by the reason of my position in Christ Jesus, I reign over every trace of darkness around me – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

VID: TB Joshua Dancing On Mexican Streets / Go Up And Possess It / Music: Flood Gates ~ Obiora Obiwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.