Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. (148629 Views)

20 Funny Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / 20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by tokaiki: 8:27am On May 14, 2015
The last time I checked communication is incomplete till recipients of a message are able to identify the sender’s intent, take into account the message’s context, resolve any misunderstandings, accurately decode the information and decide how to act on it. Why can't we communicate by using the simplest of words?
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by teeghurl(f): 8:27am On May 14, 2015
TeamSimple:
How this guy take toast him wife self? Or they were both under the same linguistic spell
I can only imagine grin grin
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by An2elect2(f): 8:27am On May 14, 2015
MightyMuna:
The man is an illiterate. Knowing uncommon/sophisticated words doesn't make you clever. It's the application of the words that matters and in most cases, he misuses the words.
Obviously, he tries to elicit veneration from people and make them think that he's an erudite but that only works on illiterates and ignorant people.

First rule of communication is if the people you're addressing don't understand what you're saying, means you have failed.

Hard fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2015
coming with another list

in a bit

these was when he was on sunrise on channels TV

1. prestisible. ........I couldn't find any meaning for this word

2 . crinkun-crankum ......elaborate decoration or detail

3. higi haga .............I search and search but couldn't find any meaning, still searching though

4. odoriferous ....having an odour

5. kungaga tuangaga ..... I'm still searching for the meaning

6. maniacal........suggestive of or afflicted with insanity , or characterized by excessive enthusiasm or excitement

7. bewilder........to confuse or befuddle, especially with numerous conflicting situation, object, or statements

8. interstice: an intervening space, especially a very small one

9. eschewable ..past tense of eschew

10. cataract : clouding of the lens inside the eye which leads to a decrease in vision

11. oxbow lake ...A U - shape body of water formed when a wide meander from the main stem of river

12....belligerency : aggressive or warlike behaviour

13.....Attrition ....A gradual diminution in number or strength

14..obiopko .....as used by Patrick obiagbongbom

15. MEME, MEME, TEKEL, UPHARSIN...This can be found in the bible
Daniel 5 vs 25

16...thalidomide: drug used in the 50's and 70's as sedative and anti-nausea that resulted in babies being still born

17.i was discombobulated when I watch this interview

discombobulated.........as used by my Abbey2sam

2 Likes

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by daddynasa: 8:28am On May 14, 2015
gugaga gwagaga
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 14, 2015
kiokiocity = lashing constantly
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by pretydiva(f): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
jtjohn:
Clear road 4 Edo people we dey represent......
yes oo..we dey always represent
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2015
femi4:
Practice makes perfect
You are right. He is weird tho
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Rilwayne001: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
Good.
**page saved**
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by greatness22(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2015
Now i know why WAEC always sieze his English Language result.......

#Say_No_To_New_Benin_Dictionary
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by HMAccessories: 8:33am On May 14, 2015
alienvirus:
Why did u repeat perfidy twice. You just combined a political agomy .

He repeated it once.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Expsbterror(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by femi4: 8:37am On May 14, 2015
ogorkojo:

You are right. He is weird tho
In one of his interview I read, he said he reads dictionary like any other text books and uses any new word found in daily conversation
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2015
crikum-crakum is archaic and he is still using it??
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Bigdreams(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
He is a model of a dictnionary.

Check the image below:

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by UncleJudax(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
free2ryhme:

You said 50 and you u want more to be added?

U sit down arrange somebody stupidity and it made frontpage?

NL don beta oo
I think you are wrong. The thread is far from stupiid...it is educative. Heck, there are GRE words in there...if you know what I mean.

Aren't you bothered by the degree of grammatical blunder on Nairaland? undecided

Brother, appreciate knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by ENDTIMES: 8:41am On May 14, 2015
Might just change my moniker to CRINKUM CRACUM. cheesy
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Kizyte(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2015
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by VickyRotex(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2015
eleko1:
sad one still need a good dictionary to recheck the meaning of dis embarassed.VICKYROTEX,come see abula grammar

Make I borrow you my dictionary grin

It is a Sui Generis and Objurgates Grammar cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by ozodimgba(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2015
all these words depict the characteristics of average Nigerian politician.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by engrhorla(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2015
NobleAky:
Show patience Gudluck this and i bet u she will challenge Patrick to a grammatical contest
Lol
Mama go shout..chai..Patrick! All this big big grammar u ar speaking..dia is god ooooo

1 Like

Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by mousco(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2015
Patience Jonathan is d opposite of Patrick obahiagbon
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by ralph28(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2015
When you speak and the audience didn't understand you,communication have not taken place.

You must be hard and understood for there to be effective communication.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by engrhorla(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2015
EagleScribes:
No need to buy dictionary again.

I checked up one of these words in my phone dictionary and the thing hanged immediately

That was how my phone was induced into a state of discombobulated comatose sad
Let me say presticible that is as quickly as possible, d@ ur fone don finitesima(finish)
Bwahahahahaha
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by kristisking(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2015
What is the essence of passing an information across if people listening or reading can not comprehend.One of the communication skills is one's ability to use simple and correct words to express an idea so that everyone listening,both young and old, will understand what is being passed across.Anything short of this is an aberration.To mean Hon Patrick is not a serious man.He is just an attention seeker.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by MizMyColi(f): 8:51am On May 14, 2015
angry
iAmCharis:
You obviously can give the honorable a run for his money when it comes to grammar.

Why the conflagration?
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by kosalabaro: 8:53am On May 14, 2015
The truth of the matter is that the man is suffering from Personality Disorder, a form of what the yorubas call ''were alasho'' (that is, someone who outwardly appears okay, but is actually mentally ill). But, in all truth though, everybody has one form of personality disorder. And there are several variants of personality disorders or eccentricities.

His own branch of personality disorder or eccentricity is actually called NEOLOGISM, that is the abnormal tendency to misuse or use high fallutin words simply to excite one's self. He needs to viist a psychiatrist as soon as possible or a capable pastor or a team of pastors to assist in his deliverance or exorcism of these demons.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 14, 2015
femi4:
In one of his interview I read, he said he reads dictionary like any other text books and uses any new word found in daily conversation
He get mind.
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Yemiolads(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2015
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by EmmyBoy2(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2015
] grin lol at Crinkum Crankum
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by Nobody: 8:58am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry

Why the conflagration?
I'll reply you when I find out the meaning of conflagration. grin
Re: 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
cheesy
iAmCharis:
I'll reply you when I find out the meaning of conflagration. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.