Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Patience Jonathan Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Opens Up (4212 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by ionsman: 9:01am On May 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
imagine said same about your Mum?

Those who live in glass house don't throw stones
Edited..You may now edit the quote. Tenks smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by Mykelpato(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2015
grin 'Yoruba' boiz n fake twitter accts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2015
ionsman:

Okay little boy.
Yes piggy.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Tweeted July 2014? I smell fabrication
my brother this not nta official handle......this criminal can go too far just to disgrace someone

I wonder what kind of beef apc have with this woman undecided
They won the election yet their lies and propaganda towards this woman is still endless

Smh undecided

Bro its NTANewsNow[/
b] and not [b]NTA_Newsroom

https://mobile.twitter.com/ntanewsnow

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by ionsman: 9:04am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes piggy.
Stale. Delirious kid, jog on.
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kckkiw: 9:04am On May 14, 2015
Na wao
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by arbitter: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
kodded:
MzJackBaueress you are a bloody liar
The official twitter handle for nta is NTANewsNow and not NTA_Newsroom

what shall it profit a party to spread lies and propaganda towards our first lady just to taunt her image in our present society ? undecided

apc should quit acting like a fuuucking opposition party and start acting like the new ruling party angry

Yet our so called "able" youths fell for it without going through some proper research

Smh
angry

Spits at our mentality and hatred for that woman
undecided

Its a growing trend of Problems for you pathetic Youths in Nigeria that you now ascribe the activities of any Individual to the Political Party he supports. I know both of you APC/PDP supporters do it but somebody must have started it.

Hell why dont you ascribe everything anyone says to his entire Tribe and Religion...OH WAIT ! You already fvcking do that too.

Actually Nevermind, Do what you fvcking want. Its entertaining watching you people act stupid. ALL OF YOU.
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
kodded:
my brother this not nta official handle......this criminal can go too far just to disgrace someone

I wonder what kind of beef apc have with this woman undecided
They won the election yet their lies and propaganda towards this woman is still endless

Smh undecided

Bro its NTANewsNow[/
b] and not [b]NTA_Newsroom

Don't mind those fraudulent people
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by eaglechild: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
What a petty topic from a petty minded OP.
This should be in the romance section.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
[s]
arbitter:

Its a growing trend of Problems for you pathetic Youths in Nigeria that you now ascribe the activities of any Individual to the Political Party he supports. I know both of you APC/PDP supporters do it but somebody must have started it.

Hell why dont you ascribe everything anyone says to his entire Tribe and Religion...OH WAIT ! You already fvcking do that too.
[/s] warris this one saying undecided ?

[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=33720672] seems to be a fake handle. The fake tweet is trending on facebook.

grin grin

this is coming out from the chief criminal herself.....so are you telling me she is the one spreading false information on Facebook ? undecided

Abeg swerve enter gutter if you don't want my trouble this early morning angry

BiZi body
undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
ionsman:

Stale. Delirious kid, jog on.
It wasn't an insult, It's was a description, So it doesn't have to be "un-stale".

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by arbitter: 9:12am On May 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] warris this one saying undecided ?

Something meaningful. Unlike you of course.
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
arbitter:

Something meaningful. Unlike you of course.

undecided

[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=33720672] seems to be a fake handle. The fake tweet is trending on facebook.

grin grin

this is coming out from the chief criminal herself.....so are you telling me she is the one spreading false information on Facebook ? undecided

Abeg swerve enter gutter if you don't want my trouble this early morning angry

BiZi body
undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by arbitter: 9:16am On May 14, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by JI4D(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2015
We are still recruiting massively for Interns for our Internship Connect Programme in Abuja for the following roles:

- I.T Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying. Write the city as the subject of your email. That is: "Role(Abuja)"

Remember, Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs. This could be the start to a promising career.

PLEASE NOTE:

There are indeed Internship positions as we advertized. However, before each placements, candidates are expected to go through our training as we are only confident to present those we have trained. In the past, we have presented candidates without training and we have received poor feedback from host organizations who are supposed to engage our interns. We must note that we have lost out with host organizations in the past for presenting candidates of poor standard and quality and that is the sole reason we insist on our training. If you are in doubt of whether we are real about our intentions as an organization please feel free to contact the following organizations we have placed several graduates like yourselves in recent past:

ESFAJ and Partners
NOI Polls
Oakland Schools
Sustainable Health Initiative
Dafinone Consulting
Clay Field and Harrows
CDNET
Emerging Platforms
Hatlab Ice Cream

These are just a few.

Please note, we never asked that you pay money for recruitment. The fees you pay is for the training and we don't force you to come for our training but we are confident that when you attend our training, you stand a good chance of securing an internship placement. Please feel free to call us (08024713322 or 08024713327) or request to visit any of our offices to confirm that we are not scammers (as alleged by commentators on this platform.)

Once again, we sincerely thank you all for your interest in our Internship Connect Programme.
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by ideykwum: 9:41am On May 14, 2015
That MzJackBaueress is a paranoid robot with a fixation on the first family! I just hope she isn't one of GEJ's runs girls before he went into politics! Shakespeare said he'll hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

kodded:
MzJackBaueress you are a bloody liar
The official twitter handle for nta is NTANewsNow and not NTA_Newsroom

what shall it profit a party to spread lies and propaganda towards our first lady just to taunt her image in our present society ? undecided

apc should quit acting like a fuuucking opposition party and start acting like the new ruling party angry

Yet our so called "able" youths fell for it without going through some proper research

Smh
angry

Spits at our mentality and hatred for that woman
undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:49am On May 14, 2015
TANoids are really vexing. Hahahahaha!!

grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by ionsman: 10:19am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It wasn't an insult, It's was a description, So it doesn't have to be "un-stale".
Whatever rocks your boat boy. No classes today?
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
ionsman:

Whatever rocks your boat boy. No classes today?
No classes for now, Work on point.
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by frankyychiji(f): 11:02am On May 14, 2015
The OP is as senseless as the post. She intended to play on the gullibility of her fellow Apc e-rats and the teeming population of kids on NL, but for the timely intervention of Kodded!
Mzjackbaueress my foot! I wonder the kind of wife she is, if at all she is one.

*spits on her ugly face*

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
The OP is as senseless as the post. She intended to play on the gullibility of her fellow Apc e-rats and the teeming population of kids on NL, but for the timely intervention of Kodded!
Mzjackbaueress my foot! I wonder the kind of wife she is, if at all she is one.

*spits on her ugly face*
lol! keep crying.

grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by kodded(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
lol! keep crying.
grin
undecided

Fraudster

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by frankyychiji(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
lol! keep crying.

grin
Even the angels in heaven are weeping for your level of stewpidity! embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by wealthascum(f): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
Patience can kee somebody wit laughter o. What kinda info is dis?
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you low life scum!!! i spit on you.. stupid foool.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by limolalikamaila: 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Buhari if you don't dance to Tinubu's tune, this what SW APC will do to undermine your government

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool
that man you campaign against is d man you are stylishly begging for hand me down. Hahahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Opens Up by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
adeekiti:
because u won't get pregnant even if u do grin don't worry u can have a lot of sex when u get to otueke grin infact u can av that in jail
Are u a christian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 1999 Constitution And The Iyaloja Of Tinubu's Lagos / Why Do People Use Right Honorable Title / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.