Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB (671 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB by adonbilivit: 8:34am On May 14, 2015
I have been wondering why these guys are trekking long distances after the election. every one seems to think all those trekking are actually doing it because they are happy with the winner or sympathising with loser. but no, that's not totally the case. here are the possible reasons behind this trekking trends

1. To celebrate GMB's victory
2. To bid GEJ farewell
3. The fear of sango/amadioha striking them: after our investigations,we found out that some people swore to trek from Abuja to Otueke if GEJ looses and vice versa. while some vowed that if GMB wins, they will trek from Daura to Lagos and vice versa. on further investigation , we discovered that they went as far as saying "if GMB wins and I don't trek from Daura to Abuja, make thunder fire me". a close source to one of the trekkers that pleaded anonymity had this to say "she even said amadioha should strike her dead if she does not trek from otueke to Abuja if GEJ does not win".

so now u know, some people are trekking due to the fear of the gods. and last thing please, don't call this story for the gods because its real
Re: Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB by Nobody: 8:35am On May 14, 2015
U no well

1 Like

Re: Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB by hadura29(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
The gods are watching on 5d....

But still, story for the gods though.

Sips something....

Re: Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:40am On May 14, 2015
Dis thrash can never make d frontpage Buh dis days anytin goes I hope d MODz won't surprise me
Re: Exposed!The Real Reasons People Are Trekking For GEJ And GMB by adonbilivit: 9:06am On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis thrash can never make d frontpage
Buh dis days anytin goes
I hope d MODz won't surprise me
wait until lalasticlala sees it. my thread is no trash it is factual

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 3 Major Areas My Administration Will Focus On - Buhari / El-rufai Calls For Abrogation Of Permanent Secretary Cadre, Civil Service Reform / US Lobbies Buhari On Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.