Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans (655 Views)

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Asari Dokubo Reportedly Sends Strong Message To Buhari And Biafrans / Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by adekennis(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2015
Dear Seun, I urge u to sensor the word Biafra. I notice that since after the election,a lot of people have been spreading hate and dividing us along religious and ethnic lines on this forum to the extent of clamouring for Biafra country.

This people are using your forum to commit treason because Biafra is not recognise and I don't think it can ever be recognise because we are one Nigeria.

This people should stop living in the past and embrace the unity of Nigeria.

Please before you start bashing me. Im not anti Igbo because my wife is an Igbo woman but I just don't like when some mischievous people are spreading hate campaigns on this forum because some people lost election..#Nofsaid .

1 Like

Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by kodded(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2015
Why ?

You hate them so much that you threaten to drowned them if they don't vote for your prefer candidate yet you don't want them to go

I SMELL HYPOCRISY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by Mprex(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
op go and sleep angry
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2015
He shouldn't censor anything joor! They should keep shouting their Biafra till eternity.

Asari Dokubo for president of Biafra!
Sai Asari!

2 Likes

Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by dhardline(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2015
If Fg should scrap state of origin and replace it with state of residence i think it will make alot of things right.
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by seankafor(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2015
last time i checked we re in democracy
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by okiezman(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
[s][/s]
adekennis:
Dear Seun, I urge u to sensor the word Biafra. I notice that since after the election,a lot of people have been spreading hate and dividing us along religious and ethnic lines on this forum to the extent of clamouring for Biafra country.

This people are using your forum to commit treason because Biafra is not recognise and I don't think it can ever be recognise because we are one Nigeria.

This people should stop living in the past and embrace the unity of Nigeria.

Please before you start bashing me. Im not anti Igbo because my wife is an Igbo woman but I just don't like when some mischievous people are spreading hate campaigns on this forum because some people lost election..#Nofsaid .
[s][/s]. You and who is one nigeria?
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by Macelliot(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
Impossible... He dare not. Or Else, e go smell pepper... The Word, Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo should all be censored...
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
That is absolutely not necessary, though this is nairaland and not biafranpoundsland we should always encourage people to air their views unless when it can incite the public.
Re: I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans by PhockPhockMan: 12:50pm On May 14, 2015
Op, you're right but you forgot to add APC, Buhari, Tinubu, Oduduwa, OPC, Arewa etc on your sensor list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CABINET FORMATION: South West Govs In Quandary? / Borno Youth Vigilante Nab Boko Haram Leader / APC Fraudulently Declared Man Dead To Deceive INEC Into Substituting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.