Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) (706 Views)

2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) / This Giant Sea Turtle Was Caught In Imo River (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2015
This pictures were taken from my place at Otulu Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State where i come from...

Since, i was born this road you are seeing is being awarded every year to be fixed , but till now nothing has happened,every year the foolish workers will come exactly that period when rainy season will start and start grading it,And immediately rain falls the go away giving excuses that the road cant be constructed since rain is falling...

The worst of it is that after grading it, when rain falls the road will be completely flooded with mud and dirty water, leaving the the road completely isolated for the whole period of rainy season.

But we are here hailing and shouting change in Imo state,yet there is no change. Please whoever that knows who ROCHAS is should please beg him for me to fix this road o..

Re: See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) by kodded(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2015
undecided
Re: See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
noted

(1) (Reply)

TOMATO & PEPPER SELLERS By Chris Omeruo / Man, 40 To Die By Hanging For Killing A 6 Year-old Girl He Couldn't Rape / Everyone Is More Successful Than Me: A Facebook Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.