Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Skuki And Friends Storms University Of Ibadan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skuki And Friends Storms University Of Ibadan (501 Views)

Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia / Davido & Friends Storms Abuja As Fans Welcomes Them Playing Highlife Musicals (p / Skuki And Friends Storms University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skuki And Friends Storms University Of Ibadan by Diekola17(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2015
On the 11th of May 2015, Skuki in collaboration with Calypso and Nairabet stormed U.I with Star artistes like Vector, Lil Kesh, DJ Zeez, Olamide and Soundity presenter VJ Adams. The conert started about 6pm and ended about 10;30 pm. It was held at the John Pope hall of the school. The students left throughly entertained while some headed to the after party at Options 25 Bodija. Pishaun!

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student / Ciara Shuts Down Break Up Rumours With New Love, Russell Wilson / Timaya Fires Back At Eedris -you Did Not Make Me And Never Treated Me Well ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.