Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Valentine's Day Night - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Valentine's Day Night (960 Views)

Best Romantic Korean Movies To Watch On Valentine's Day / Movies To Watch This Valentine's Day / Top 3 Romantic Valentine's Day Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day Night by Benheart1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2006
A VERY SHY GUY GOES INTO A PUB ON VALENTINE'S DAY NIGHT AND SEES A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN SITTING ALONE AT THE BAR.AFTER AN HOUR OF GATHERING UP HIS COURAGE HE FINALLY GOES OVER TO HER AND ASKS TENTATIVELY, "UM, WOULD YOU MIND IF I BUY YOU A DRINK?"SHE RESPONDS BY YELLING, AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS, "NO, I WON'T SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT!"EVERYONE IN THE PUB IS NOW STARING AT THEM. NATURALLY, THE GUY IS HOPELESS AND COMPLETELY EMBARRASSED AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS TABLE TOTALLY RED FACED.AFTER A FEW MINUTES, THE WOMAN WALKS OVER TO HIM AND APOLOGISES. SHE SMILES AT HIM AND SAYS, "I'M REALLY SORRY IF I EMBARRASSED YOU JUST THEN. YOU SEE, I'M A GRADUATE STUDENT IN PSYCHOLOGY AND I'M STUDYING HOW PEOPLE RESPOND TO EMBARRASSING SITUATIONS "THE MAN RESPONDS, AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS, "NO I'LL NOT PAY".
Re: Valentine's Day Night by babonboard(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
funny but why don't u post it in thejokes section
Re: Valentine's Day Night by Benheart1(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2006
where r u talkin about? baboonboard
Re: Valentine's Day Night by babonboard(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2006
jokes
Re: Valentine's Day Night by Benheart1(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2006
was it not there? i thought it was there u saw it! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: You Can Do Better! / (00)7 Of Your Bond Favorites / The Final Destination (final Destination 4) Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.