Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! (2381 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / ** 2013 RANGE ROVER HSE & SUPERCHARGED ** ( Real Photos From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by inspiredm(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by Akinnoba(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2009
THINK ABOUT THIS
There is a proverb in my village that says the man that cuts people,s head for sacrifice (ABORE) will never serve sleep with his neck exposed towards heaven
MEANING
People who don't trust and don't believe are not to be trusted. It is not gain saying that Inspired men has made good use of the opportunities that nairaland has given him you need to see how busy this guy is with orders.

when i saw him i studied him and i knew he was a real Nigeria.
Before you guys were Born our fathers who were Nigerians will order for things in the uk and get them and pay
That is the Nigeria of my dream
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by Ukpekeson(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
INSPIRE, U DO WELLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

KEEP IT UP.

CHEERS
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by inspiredm(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
Akinnoba:

THINK ABOUT THIS
There is a proverb in my village that says the man that cuts people,s head for sacrifice (ABORE) will never serve sleep with his neck exposed towards heaven
MEANING
People who don't trust and don't believe are not to be trusted. It is not gain saying that Inspired men has made good use of the opportunities that nairaland has given him you need to see how busy this guy is with orders.

when i saw him i studied him and i knew he was a real Nigeria.
Before you guys were Born our fathers who were Nigerians will order for things in the uk and get them and pay
That is the Nigeria of my dream

Thanks A Lot Mr Akinnoba,

The Day We Met I was Rushing to the Office of ''KayPinchi'' A Nairalander who recently Received his Honda CR-V thats Why we could not Spend much time together.

I expect More referrals from you as well and Like I always say, It can Only Get Better.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland cool cool
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by inspiredm(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
Ukpekeson:

INSPIRE, U DO WELLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

KEEP IT UP.

CHEERS

Thanks Ukpekeson,

We can Only Give the Best to Our People, Real Value for their Hard Earned Money. wink wink
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by inspiredm(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2009
Bumpirry grin grin

HAPPY EASTER cool cool
Re: Threeeeee Gbosa For Inspired He Is Good! by inspiredm(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Obeledu:

Ayusman,

You better change your mentallity concerning nigerians, a lots of Nairalanders has pre ordered cars worth millions through Inspire including me without even seen him face to face.

I have just ordered my 2006 CRV through him, if you continue to think that Nigerians are full of scammers your business will never progress.

Obeledu,

Going through this Thread Again, You've Always Believed in Me & My Ability to Deliver to you a Top Notch, A- Rated Vehicle even before The Delivery of Your Vehicle.

You Ordered a 2006 Model Vehicle, I delivered to you a 2007 Model, Double Packaged With all The Full Works.

Your Faith Has Made You Whole.  cheesy cheesy

Lest I forget, You Car Is Under 1 Year Warranty, Fully Covered.

Thanks So Much.  cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278090.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Nissan Xterra 4.0(just Cleared) / I Need A Fairly Used Kia Rio Or Picanto To Buy Who Can Help Me? / Man Diesel Tipper Large Bucket 10 Tyres For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.