|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,488,235 members, 5,640,506 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 08:06 AM
|Cost Accountant Needed by ashaby(f): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015|
Vacancy exist for the position of a Cost Accountant in a FMCG company in Lagos.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monthly stock count co-ordination and preparation of Variance Schedule
• Preparation of Annual Budgets and updates
• Preparation of monthly forecasts
• Maintain and control CAPEX versus Budget
• Cost benefit exercises and ad hoc projects
• Monitoring and ensuring correctness of BOMs in terms of cost and quantities
Minimum requirement: B.sc Accounting or related disciplines with membership of ICAN or ICMA.
Added advantage: M.Sc
Minimum requirement: A minimum of 5years’ experience in a similar role.
Added Advantage: At least 3years of which must be in the FMCG food manufacturing sector
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Must pay attention to details and accuracy of figures
• Ability to interpret and make judgements from financial information
• Ability to monitor financial trends and forecast their implications on the company’s business
• Computer literacy and proficiency in usage of ERP packages
Send CV to email@example.com[b][/b] with subject as "Cost Accountant"
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16