Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Only Genuine Online Job That Has Paid Me More Than Thrice Now! Check It Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Only Genuine Online Job That Has Paid Me More Than Thrice Now! Check It Out! (1094 Views)

More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% / His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Genuine Online Job That Has Paid Me More Than Thrice Now! Check It Out! by afleck: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2009
it's really hard to find a site on internet which really pays you and google adsense is really dull.
if any site claiming thousands of dollars , then there are more chances of it being fake.
This site is been tested and trusted because this is the third payment i have recieved from them and its been $150, $80, and $200 respectively thats why i am so serious about referring people all day, there was a time i hard to recall my payment back to my account and it came back as expected, they are very credible and reliable.
Payments have been made out to lots of people too via this site and it is still on.

You get 6 dollars for registering , cool pays for taking surveys, here is the site http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=buckn

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Is On,apply Now! / Cbn Interview 26th October / Vacancy (lagos Residence Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.