Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) (1162 Views)

T / Multiple Blasts In Maiduguri As Military Attempted To Cover-up / Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities –kinsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
Just got this picture from a friend who rode in a bus with this lady, and I thought I should use it as a discussion point.Numerous times I have seen ladies sit carelessly and expose parts of their anatomies that should not be in the public domain.

I personally think ladies (especially the blessed ones) should make it as part of due diligence to ensure they are properly covered when sitting. My question is, have you found yourself in a situation where a lady sits carelessly in front of you, or for the ladies, you see a guy who forgets to zip his fly? Did you call the person's attention to it or your just ignored or starred at it?

Share your experience
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2015
It is her yansh.. she can damn well present it any way she wants.. if you are mature, you will ignore it and face your front attending to matters that concern you. if you are an impoverished religious fanatic, you will abuse her then wait for her in a dark alley to rape her and claim she was asking for it.
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2015
It's none of my business. I'd just look away.
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Spencer63(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order
Why will you take the picture of someone's ass
Thank your stars you weren't caught..

Maybe you can face your own business and go to wherever you are going

Rubbish
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
You guys will not mind ur business and that is not her yansh, it's her back.

I was expecting to see half of the nyansh out sef mtcheew
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by BOLDIM(f): 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
This is the reason why a lady should dress properly . All in the name of fashion
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by eleko1: 6:13pm On May 14, 2015
What's there to see again?That is expired thing undecided sad
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
BOLDIM:
This is the reason why a lady should dress properly . All in the name of fashion

Which stupid reason? You can see she is wearing a polo top and a trouser. How decent can she get again? The only mishap here is when she sits the top rises, and that is not even her nyansh.

Any mature guy would just look away or tell her to adjust. Period
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by MRBrownJ: 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
@OP
so seeing someone's lower back is wrong now?! lol!
Re: Will You Tell Her To Cover Up Her Butt?(pictures) by Wendywillz(f): 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
Dis must ve given d op a bulge for him 2av considered dat a butt let alone take a shot... dummy

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Just Blocked My Line / Goat Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Say A Prayer For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.