Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids (56171 Views)

Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 12:16am On May 15, 2015
Toks2008:

I doff my hat for you.

Only a reasonable lady will ask this question.

If smartness is what we need to be rich i guess i will be a billionaire by now.

Yes people can make great wealth in a pure manner but its important to ask some questions in a world where people celebrate the rich without knowing the source of their wealth.

If God opens the eyes of many to see wat pple do to make money,many will prefer to remain poor until GOD truly opens door for them.

im happy for him but im not fretting.

An example of moment of insanity is exactly what you have just displayed here . Men with parochial mindset like you are always caught bragging and whining without making any progress in life . Who told you that you are smart ? I mean , who quantified your smartness . May riches locate you so long as you desire it , plan and work for it . Instead of criticizing , learn from the doers .
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by timunstopable: 12:28am On May 15, 2015
No pun intended

Bt in Naija when they cant explain their source of wealth ..They say am into oil and gas, real estate

Anyhow none of my biz grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by boluyongp(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2015
IS E-MONEY YOUNGER OR OLDER?

AdoraAmadi:

younger

Sunnybobo3:

He is older.

Which kine thing be this? Who do I believe now on top this e-money matter

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Airforce1(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2015
boluyongp:

E-money is older

3 Likes

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by AdoraAmadi: 12:46am On May 15, 2015
boluyongp:
IS E-MONEY YOUNGER OR OLDER?

believe moi. we are in the field
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 1:03am On May 15, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Owelle Ndi Igbo Rochas Nwa Mama birikwa o

(As an Aba boy we represents creativity) #Ruffcoin #NwaAba

Abeg, no mention the name of that fat, rettarded phuck near me sad sad sad
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by maskid(m): 2:02am On May 15, 2015
exxell:
In Ruffcoin Nwa Aba's voice:

"Authur One Thousand, Authur Eze Na Ukpo, Obi Nestoil, E Money, Emeka Offor, Festus Odimegwu... Gburugburu!

Choi.... Chineke ekwela ihe ojoor...Umu Anambra bu Nku....

Mr. man Eze festus odimegwu is from imo state.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by lonelydora: 2:46am On May 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
Omg!!!!!.. Future husband, where art thou

If he surfaces now, you will start forming hard-to-get. There are so many of them here. Look well you will see them.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by marieclare(f): 2:50am On May 15, 2015
Makes a lot of sense...they are alike on so many grounds and not in good ways
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Toks2008(m): 4:29am On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

An example of moment of insanity is exactly what you have just displayed here . Men with parochial mindset like you are always caught bragging and whining without making any progress in life . Who told you that you are smart ? I mean , who quantified your smartness . May riches locate you so long as you desire it , plan and work for it . Instead of criticizing , learn from the doers .

You must be either dumb,foolish or have a terribly low IQ.

i will advice you learn how to assimilate the contents of a post before responding.

For petes sake where in my post did i criticize anyone? i only stated the obvious based on an intelligent question a lady asked.

I guess you must be high on white substance to write such unwarranted trasjh. Rather pray for yourself to have the desterity to decipher when to stfu rather than display your arrogance.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Toks2008(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2015
timunstopable:
No pun intended

Bt in Naija when they cant explain their source of wealth ..They say am into oil and gas, real estate

Anyhow none of my biz grin

This was exactly the point i made before the dumb guy i quoted above responded with a rethorical mumbo jombo.

We tend to celebrate the rich in Nigeria not caring about the source of their wealth and just as i wrote YES we have clean people who are extremely rich but you can always pin their wealth on a legitimate source while most people spring out from no where.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by 49cents(m): 4:54am On May 15, 2015
lakside000:
i like d guy (E-money) cos he really fully supported his brother(Kcee), i think without him, kcee will b nowhere to b found

Spot on!!!!

He believed in KCee when nobody felt his craft....I still remember the okpkete days and "had it been I now" song that had expensive vids but the song didn't fly

But today lKCEE has overblown, something his ex partner, Fresh, never had

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by victorazy(m): 5:21am On May 15, 2015
Sommyangel:

Eeyaa!!
.....But I've been here waiting for u!
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by hustla(m): 5:43am On May 15, 2015
EMoney's Money doesnt look quite legit to me
Just saying

And KCee always looks like a Money Miss Road, no fashion sense whatsoever like the typical Ibo merchant in Lagos
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by xqzit007: 6:17am On May 15, 2015
We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME...
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM - 560DBF9C

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by SuperSuave(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2015
lyriclekidd:

na producer nah
producer kor..promoter nii
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2015
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Ediene500(f): 6:42am On May 15, 2015
Nice family.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 6:58am On May 15, 2015
Tophaz has my vote.

She has a not so “everybody's friend” personality.. which is something I like. In life, whey everyone likes you, doesn't mean what you do is right.

PLEASE Vote Tophaz
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by staintemres(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2015
If to say dem catch am when him dey carry those drugs dey go Malaysia dem for don dey say Nigerian government no wan help make dem release am. But now him no use d money help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by wtfCode: 7:22am On May 15, 2015
vheMa:
and y u cun take am personal like dis,as if na ur destiny
i hate haters.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by 0b1nna: 7:23am On May 15, 2015
youmour:
Thank God i get style and dress sense na small time now money go enter

Hehehe if/when the money enter, holla make we chop am like say na we dey print am. grin
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 8:10am On May 15, 2015
Lol, but Ruffcoin mentioned his name nah
exxell:

Abeg, no mention the name of that fat, rettarded phuck near me sad sad sad
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 8:28am On May 15, 2015
Toks2008:

You must be either dumb,foolish or have a terribly low IQ.

i will advice you learn how to assimilate the contents of a post before responding.

For petes sake where in my post did i criticize anyone? i only stated the obvious based on an intelligent question a lady asked.

I guess you must be high on white substance to write such unwarranted trasjh. Rather pray for yourself to have the desterity to decipher when to stfu rather than display your arrogance.

Dullard . Here is extract from your foremost post " If smartness is what we need to be rich i guess i will be a billionaire by now. " Dumbass claiming smart .Mofo .
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Toks2008(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

Dullard . Here is extract from your foremost post " If smartness is what we need to be rich i guess i will be a billionaire by now. " Dumbass claiming smart .Mofo .

And that is because your IQ can not decipher the fact that there is always a contextual angle to every comment made. Please be still and wallow in your oversabi and arrogant disposition.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2015
Toks2008:

And that is because your IQ can not decipher the fact that there is always a contextual angle to every comment made. Please be still and wallow in your oversabi and arrogant disposition.

LOL ... Look at a numbskull that assumed he possessed higher IQ than me . For your information , you are not even qualified to lace my shoes .
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

LOL ... Look at a numbskull that assumed he possessed higher IQ than me . For your information , you are not even qualified to lase my shoes .

You just confirmed my assertion.

Do yourself a favor man,grow up.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by InMyOpinion(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2015
[size=14pt]Nice to see young people proper. Wish him the best

...but E-Money? meaning he made his money electrnically mmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Nobody: 10:09am On May 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
am here, did u call me?
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by seangy4konji: 11:10am On May 15, 2015
Correct bar i tell you.
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by Blackfire(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2015
Sommyangel:

*appeared* sees your picture,and heard about the fake guy u dated*runs away*.

...Wait o, na joke o
Re: Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids by timunstopable: 11:16am On May 15, 2015
On nairaland I have learnt that you dont have to respond to every mention

Toks2008:

This was exactly the point i made before the dumb guy i quoted above responded with a rethorical mumbo jombo.

We tend to celebrate the rich in Nigeria not caring about the source of their wealth and just as i wrote YES we have clean people who are extremely rich but you can always pin their wealth on a legitimate source while most people spring out from no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos / AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix) / Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.