Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen (1601 Views)

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / Pls Help My Glo Bis On My Infinix Is Too Slow / My Infinix Hot Button Light Not Showing While Operating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Abeos(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
Pls I need help on my infinix hot screen
I woke up last Sunday morning and discovered that water had filled inside d battery side thereby weakening d battery, so I thought it was just around externally but after I cleaned the water and replaced d battery and tried to charge I discovered that d fone what malfunctioning so I removed the case only to discover that water had filled inside again so I decided to unscrew and clean the internal part of d fone but while doing this I mistakenly cut part d flex that connected d screen to panel of d phone so now my phone is working but not displaying any thing but d touchpad is working.
I need help from someone who can help me with d flex or screen cos d flex is fixed to d screen.
The absurd thing is that I didn't find water inside the panel when I opened it
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Obinovictor(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
1. Do you live in a water body?
2. The screen is not displaying anything, how did you know the touchpad is working?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Iroko1(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
Guy is the complete screen u wil change
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by TDonald: 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
Abeos:
Pls I need help on my infinix hot screen
I woke up last Sunday morning and discovered that water had filled inside d battery side thereby weakening d battery, so I thought it was just around externally but after I cleaned the water and replaced d battery and tried to charge I discovered that d fone what malfunctioning so I removed the case only to discover that water had filled inside again so I decided to unscrew and clean the internal part of d fone but while doing this I mistakenly cut part d flex that connected d screen to panel of d phone so now my phone is working but not displaying any thing but d touchpad is working.
I need help from someone who can help me with d flex or screen cos d flex is fixed to d screen.
The absurd thing is that I didn't find water inside the panel when I opened it
Do U live in the Ocean?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2015
Pls wats d price of infinix hot screen?
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Tonyreal49(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2015
Take it to opebi Ikeja Lagos there'll help you fix it!
Myn also got blanked n I took it down there it's free of charge.
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Abeos(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2015
Tonyreal49:
Take it to opebi Ikeja Lagos there'll help you fix it!
Myn also got blanked n I took it down there it's free of charge.
The problem is that I've unscrewed the phone
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Abeos(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2015
Obinovictor:
1. Do you live in a water body?
2. The screen is not displaying anything, how did you know the touchpad is working?
1. What do mean by water body, I placed d fine in a cold place but discovered water inside.
2. I knew d touchpad is working because I can swipe the screen to receive cals and can unlock d phone and play music on it
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Iroko1(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Take it there u will pay for the screen asuming u av nt void the warranty they will fixed it free
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Obinovictor(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
Abeos:

1. What do mean by water body, I placed d fine in a cold place but discovered water inside.
2. I knew d touchpad is working because I can swipe the screen to receive cals and can unlock d phone and play music on it

Meaning you can see the screen na. If you know where to swipe and where to tap to play music.
Re: Help!! My Infinix Hot Screen by Abeos(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Obinovictor:

Meaning you can see the screen na. If you know where to swipe and where to tap to play music.
D backlight of d screen is working but it's just blank

(1) (Reply)

Google Frowns On Android Flaw Used To Gain Root Access To Devices / Does MTN Daily Data 10MB Auto Renew? / Nokia N97 and Tecno P5+ For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.