Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture (883 Views)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Check Out ‘AY- Comedian’ Creative Message To 2face Idibia / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by optimusprimer(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
Indeed no one Knows tomorrow... AY comedian the initiator of the popular comedy show 'AY LIVE' shared a picture of his previous self and his present self.

What can u say about this?
My opinion dou, follow your passion... Money will follow as a bonus to being fulfilled.
AY can vehemently say he is fulfilled.
#GodWin

Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
#Surulere
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
If i dey see people like this, i dey get triple assurance say nothing can stop my sunlight shine
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by Young03(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
optimusprimer:
Indeed no one Knows tomorrow... AY comedian the initiator of the popular comedy show 'AY LIVE' shared a picture of his previous self and his present self.

What can u say about this?
My opinion dou, follow your passion... Money will follow as a bonus to being fulfilled.
AY can vehemently say he is fulfilled.
#GodWin

thunder fire poverty
I go make am with faith and hard work

1 Like

Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by may01(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
grin I laugh in pidgin
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by kelechiokoro197: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
na wa oo
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by NickyPearl(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
That trouser though
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by nuelzy: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
He looks taller in d other pics..abi nah hunger height ...nah real Godwin be dis one o
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by xreal: 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
The old puc isn't clear at all.

Nokia 3310's camera isn't too good.
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by Yustash001(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
His trousers gat me laughing....old school style was in vogue then...
Re: Check Out AY Comedians Past And Present Picture by youngberry001(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
NickyPearl:
That trouser though
it an old fashion of olden days

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy / Video: Leaked Video Of Drunk Rapper Eva Alordiah With Her Manager Messing Around / SHOCKING: In Lagos State, Woman Commits Suicide After Giving Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.