Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,814 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

LASU To Re-open Within One Week - Fashola's Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASU To Re-open Within One Week - Fashola's Aide (308 Views)

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases / Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola / Fashola's Aide Shocks APC In Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU To Re-open Within One Week - Fashola's Aide by abila122: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
The Lagos State University, LASU will be re-opened within the next one week, according to Mr. Fatai Olukoga, the Special Assistant to the Lagos State governor, on Education. He said the institution which has been shut for over two months would be opened for academic activites in the next one week as the parties involved in the crisis rocking the institution are in crucial talks.

The Special Assistant said the issue which led to the closure of the citadel of learning is between the unions and management. He expressed optimism that the two parties would soon reach an agreement for the school to reopen.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/k2-tags/education2/item/849-lasu-to-re-open-within-the-next-one-week-fashola-s-aide
Re: LASU To Re-open Within One Week - Fashola's Aide by cozy7(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
When did LASU become University of Lagos?? I guess u meant Lagos State University! THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE
Re: LASU To Re-open Within One Week - Fashola's Aide by abila122: 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
cozy7:
When did LASU become University of Lagos?? I guess u meant Lagos State University! THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE

It's corrected now, thanks for bringing my attention to it

(1) (Reply)

Trekking Fever.. Is Nigeria Very Safe Now? / Opinion: If You Were In Charge / My Government Will Step On Toes For Good Of Abians – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.