Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? (1534 Views)

Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help / Paypal Fund And Pay 4 Me Services / (request) I Need Paypal Pay For Me Services Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by opiaoku: 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
just received a mail from chrisvicmall that they can only offer me their shipping services instead of their normal "buy for me+shipping" services which costs $5

please i want to ask is this a latest development or just an error from their customer care?
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Chrisvicmall: 12:17am On May 15, 2015
When did you receive the email? We still offer "buy for me" service at $5 as long as you are purchasing from aliexpress,taobao,jd,dhgate,yihaodian, or paying a supplier but if you are purchasing from alibaba, you have to contact the supplier first. This is because the items prices on alibaba are not the real prices which means you have to contact the supplier through email, or phone and once you concluded with the supplier, you can contact us and tell us the amount we should pay the supplier and also the supplier's phone number.
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by afanide: 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
When did you receive the email? We still offer "buy for me" service at $5 as long as you are purchasing from aliexpress,taobao,jd,dhgate,yihaodian, or paying a supplier but if you are purchasing from alibaba, you have to contact the supplier first. This is because the items prices on alibaba are not the real prices which means you have to contact the supplier through email, or phone and once you concluded with the supplier, you can contact us and tell us the amount we should pay the supplier and also the supplier's phone number.

It's over 3weeks now i emailed chrisvismall, yet no reply......... Bad customer service
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Chrisvicmall: 1:29am On May 16, 2015
afanide:

It's over 3weeks now i emailed chrisvismall, yet no reply......... Bad customer service

Something must be wrong somewhere. Either you sent to a wrong address, or our reply ended up in your spam box, or you didn't send mail to us over 3weeks i.e (between 19th April-25th April according to you). This is because on most cases we normally replied emails within 24-48hours as of this writing, all email sent in the last 48hours has already been replied. Please what is the first characters of your email address? You can also resend the email.
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by afanide: 10:29am On May 16, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Something must be wrong somewhere. Either you sent to a wrong address, or our reply ended up in your spam box, or you didn't send mail to us over 3weeks i.e (between 19th April-25th April according to you). This is because on most cases we normally replied emails within 24-48hours as of this writing, all email sent in the last 48hours has already been replied. Please what is the first characters of your email address? You can also resend the email.

afanide.nathaniel at g mail dot com
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Chrisvicmall: 1:18am On May 17, 2015
afanide:

afanide.nathaniel at g mail dot com
We didn't receive any email from you. Which email address did you send to?
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by opiaoku: 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

the customer care told me so

i guess it's wack customer care

please cvm don't stop that services it lessen the stress

wink

thanks
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by afanide: 12:14pm On May 20, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

We didn't receive any email from you. Which email address did you send to?

Here is the authomatic reply i got when i contacted you. Dont make me look like a liar.

Good day,
Thanks for contacting us. We will get back to you within the next 24-48hours. For faster response, you can add Elena on
your Whatsapp with this number
+8613760808689. Please note that our working hour is 9a.m to 6p.m Monday-
Saturday China time.

Regards,
Chrisvicmall

www.chrisvicmall.com
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Johneyhaz: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
Good afternoon my dear astute business man and ladies...Please We need your support to move Our cándidate TOHPAHZ for next round

Cc uktopus
Akaymotus
Slowchuks
Clerkkent
Strongelink36
Samuelson06
Rooneyboy
Ayocool
Destinycool
Mizzzbeee
AngelTi
Berra

https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Chrisvicmall: 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
afanide:

Here is the authomatic reply i got when i contacted you. Dont make me look like a liar.

Good day,
Thanks for contacting us. We will get back to you within the next 24-48hours. For faster response, you can add Elena on
your Whatsapp with this number
+8613760808689. Please note that our working hour is 9a.m to 6p.m Monday-
Saturday China time.

Regards,
Chrisvicmall

www.chrisvicmall.com
Please send email again. If possible chat with us during working hour so that we can know why we don't receive your email.
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by breadplanets(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
@Chrisvicmall please can you educate me on how this buy for me works and what it entails?
Re: Has Chrisvicmall Stopped "Buy For Me" Services? by Chrisvicmall: 1:26pm On May 21, 2015
breadplanets:
@Chrisvicmall please can you educate me on how this buy for me works and what it entails?

Step 1:
Search the product you want to purchase on Aliexpress, Taobao, Jd, Yihaodian, DangDang, or any other Chinese website. When you find the product you want to purchase, copy the link and send it to us through our email address. We will cross check and give you quotation.

Step 2: After receiving the quotation from us, make the payment into our bank account.

Step 3: After paying into our account, log into your Chrisvicmall and fill the payment notification on http://chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification and also place your order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order

That is it.

We will start processing and giving you update until you receive your items.

If you are purchasing from Alibaba, you don't need to send links of products you want to purchase. The most important thing is after talking with your supplier, tell us the amount we should pay the supplier, the supplier phone number and the supplier alibaba link for verification.

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Millionaires Club. / Hurry Now! Fiverr Online 2weeks Training / Need Ice Block Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.