Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

<<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians (3995 Views)

1400va 1.4kva Hybrid Solar Inverter Ups Wt Inbuilt Pwm, Lcd Screen - All In One / Neatly USED DR2424 Xantrex Inverter For Sale. / Inverter For Room And Parlour Or Small Office 1.2kva - 100AH =N=63K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2015
(NEW INVERTER HYBRID SOLUTION)
Rising electricity costs and inadequate supply remain major hurdles to businesses and homes in the country. Bearing in mind the economic crunch occasioned by the fall of crude oil prices and the depreciating value of the local currency, there is an urgent need to find creative means and a smarter approach to managing rising costs of living and doing business. It is against this backdrop that Nigeria's Emerging ICT solutions company, NORTHERN SHORE BUSINESS SOLUTION in partnership with major OEM offers Nigerians a cost-effective alternative – the iPowerPlus Solutions.
iPowerPlus is a unique Hybrid digital smart power solutions which range from 1KVA – 20KVA and targeted as practical, economical alternative for millions of homes, offices and critical state, national and individual infrastructure.
Its an inverter that comes with it own solar panel ,can be bought with out it also.call+2347019256358 or send an email to chinedu@nsbsolutions.com
www.nsbsolutions.com

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2015
1KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N54,913.73
2KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N60,289.45
3KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N80,855.09
200AH 12V iPowerPlus battery: N49,871.25

Find below the price for the solar panels.
Note boss..the inverter can be bought without the solar.if they are looking at saving cost on the short run

1) 250 watt Solar Panel- N65,468.96
2) Roof Solar mount- N50,000.00
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by teeceexx: 6:27pm On May 15, 2015
Hi

How many solar panel will adequetly charge 4 piece of 200amh battery?
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 1:02am On May 17, 2015
teeceexx:
Hi

How many solar panel will adequetly charge 4 piece of 200amh battery?
your questions are welcome,one solar panel can adequately charge 4pieces of 200amh battery
but 2 would solar panel would obviously do that at a faster time

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2015
our location is in lagos,but supply can be made within Nigeria..do call or mail
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 3:04am On May 19, 2015
take advantage of this promo prices while it last,make your purchase request NOW
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by apochi2010(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2015
I am an expert in solar and renewable energy technology and cannot sit and watch while you discourage Nigerians from solar technology due to the price hike of your so advertised solar products
A 250w solar panel sells below 40k for mono crystalline while a 1kva solar inverter sells bellow 20k.
I only agree to the price of ur batteries of which it can sell a bit lesser than why u are offering.
I reside in Abuja and can conveniently tell u that a typical 1kva inverter installation with 400w solar array and 1battery that that will power all electronics that a typical "I pass my neighbour" generator can power runs for 24hrs continuously even on cloudy days and this package is being installed for just 180k.
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
Good Luck with your sales, However do your marketing elsewhere.I agree its only an ignorant person that will buy a hybrid 1kva inverter for below 20k.I don't deal in cheap china products. (Caveat: I advise everybody to go through this young mans profile and read what he claims to do)

apochi2010:

I am an expert in solar and renewable energy technology and cannot sit and watch while you discourage Nigerians from solar technology due to the price hike of your so advertised solar products
A 250w solar panel sells below 40k for mono crystalline while a 1kva solar inverter sells bellow 20k.
I only agree to the price of ur batteries of which it can sell a bit lesser than why u are offering.
I reside in Abuja and can conveniently tell u that a typical 1kva inverter installation with 400w solar array and 1battery that that will power all electronics that a typical "I pass my neighbour" generator can power runs for 24hrs continuously even on cloudy days and this package is being installed for just 180k.
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by apochi2010(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Sorry dude, I'm not here for any marketing and besides I won't advice anyone to go for your products because of the exorbitant price you tagged on it.
One again dude I really do what I claim in my profile and I'm just after people like you that derive pleasure from extorting people of their hard earned cash thereby depriving them from embracing such life changing technology.

4 Likes

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2015
Well young man quit clowning,its some one like you that goes to buy a brand new ipone6 for 20k
and says he got a deal...good luck in your changing technology.Nigerians are not as ignorant as you
perceive

apochi2010:
Sorry dude, I'm not here for any marketing and besides I won't advice anyone to go for your products because of the exorbitant price you tagged on it.
One again dude I really do what I claim in my profile and I'm just after people like you that derive pleasure from extorting people of their hard earned cash thereby depriving them from embracing such life changing technology.
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 26, 2015
Please how much would it cost me to get a solar power system that can go for 24 hours constantly and take the following appliances:
1.) 2 fans
2.) 2 TV
3.) 4 energy saving light bulbs
4.) 1 laptop
5.) 1 DSTV decoder

computerizeniaja:
1KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N54,913.73
2KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N60,289.45
3KVA iPowerPlus Inverter: N80,855.09
200AH 12V iPowerPlus battery: N49,871.25

Find below the price for the solar panels.
Note boss..the inverter can be bought without the solar.if they are looking at saving cost on the short run

1) 250 watt Solar Panel- N65,468.96
2) Roof Solar mount- N50,000.00

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by millhouse: 5:26am On May 31, 2015
solar?? all d solar street lights don on PTI road all gone bad
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls send mail for inquiries..take advantage of this inveter solution,
its such a huge relief for your energy challenges on the short and long run
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2015
promotional prices still available,do call for your inverters purchases
referrals are highly welcomed
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Futures

Pure sine wave inverter
Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
Auto restart while AC is recovering
Overload and short circuit protection
Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Items can be delivered to anywhere across nigeria..so do call for your inverters
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Its always so so easier for you to have your inverter solutions,both on the short term and long term basis,
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Keep the request coming..our 5kva ipower inverter goes for 148,700..
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks for your patronage nairalanders
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 3:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Do keep the purchase coming
Regards
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Dont worry about power outage no more,purchase ur aircooler and feel the cool
still available do call for your purchase..
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Merry Xmas to all our esteem customers and to all Niaralanders
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 2:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Key into the world of our i-power hybrid inverter,for your small offices,homes ,larges business etc
our warranty and after sales support gives installers the leverage to use this product with peace of mind.
Thanks to our esteemed customers.below is an appliance /kva over view to help guild you in making
your purchase decision. note this is a guide line and may not be 100% accurate considering the product type
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2016
computerizeniaja:
Key into the world of our i-power hybrid inverter,for your small offices,homes ,larges business etc
our warranty and after sales support gives installers the leverage to use this product with peace of mind.
Thanks to our esteemed customers.below is an appliance /kva over view to help guild you in making
your purchase decision. note this is a guide line and may not be 100% accurate considering the product type

Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by dicetech: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=computerizeniaja post=42568273][/quote]

Please what are your current prices for hybrid inverter solution. i am particularly interested in 5kva with solar and batteries. How effective would the batteries be charged if i used 8 instead of 4?
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls do call for quick response to inquiries,current price for our 5kva inverter is 171,500
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Do not suffer from Inconsistent power supply,and never ending story of fuel scarcity.....Buy your inverter
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
do call for further enquiry
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thanks for your constant patronage,keep the request coming,...sales promotion coming soon
Re: <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians by computerizeniaja(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2016
Key into the world of alternate power supply ,be it from AC/DC or solar...
form private to commercial use.
if consider your cost of ownership in running a generator
lets say you buy 5000 naira worth of fuel every week. so in 4weeks you spend 20,000k
so in 12months you spend 240,000...that's excludes servicing of the gen,putting oil,and the stress to buy
the fuel. IT IS WAY CHEAPER TO BUY OUR HYBRID INVERTER ,JEEZ THE PEACE OF LIGHT IS JUST SO REWARDING
Give us a call

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Cheap Laptop Deals / Lovely Akai 50'' Plasma Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.