Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,029 members, 7,852,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

How To Know That The Bible Has Expired - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know That The Bible Has Expired (2176 Views)

Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? / The Bible Has Been Corrupted / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by nwadihot: 2:20am On May 18, 2015
I do not blame u ...talking shits about bible cos Christianity is a loving religion do same about others .....Pls I would advise u to channel ur energy towards something else and leave the HOLY BIBLE alone .....is been there ever before u were born and u will die while it still exist ... BE WARNED! !!!!!!!!
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 8:27pm On May 20, 2015
nwadihot:
I do not blame u ...talking shits about bible cos Christianity is a loving religion do same about others .....Pls I would advise u to channel ur energy towards something else and leave the HOLY BIBLE alone .....is been there ever before u were born and u will die while it still exist ... BE WARNED! !!!!!!!!
Don't worry let me channel it on teaching you toward preparation.
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by ExpertNosa(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2015
I don't really have time to spare to reply but let me reply no 3 with
2 Timothy 3 (NIV)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

If you ask me again I think it has being fulfill and we are living on the last days, homo being approve is new system of marriage is among some of the things that's to occur on the final day ☺, so are we living on the last days or not ?,
Re: How To Know That The Bible Has Expired by dayodare49o: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
ExpertNosa:
I don't really have time to spare to reply but let me reply no 3 with
2 Timothy 3 (NIV)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

If you ask me again I think it has being fulfill and we are living on the last days, homo being approve is new system of marriage is among some of the things that's to occur on the final day ☺, so are we living on the last days or not ?,
we are not in last day but in marginal day. Marginal day is a period of time after which all the dependent andd core independent prophecies have being fufilled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Worshiping An Idol And Christian Graven Image? / Register Your Church/mosque/religious Group With CAC / Help Me Interprete, I Was Given Money By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.