Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,680 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) (861 Views)

Davido Shows Off Rolex Watch Alongside His Alleged Girlfriend / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) by teepsee(f): 12:11am On May 15, 2015
Looking at the trend, its like we are on the trowback week, the way a whole lot of trowback is comming out, so on that note I decided to put mine. wink

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2015
It was on FP earlier.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2015
Well,his success story seem smooth and cool; from a wealthy background, got a 'huge' capital when Nigeria's economy was still toddling,had the support,influence and 'who-know-man'. The only difference Is that he made judicious use of his privileges,unlike some rich kids who spend already heaped cash as if its dug from the ground.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (see Photo) by bakane(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
We are known with business long before crude was even discovered in the world, if you dont know and are just assuming, go ask someone who knows the history of AGALAWA whom were the business traders in gold since from the time of mali empire. Thats the root of Dantata.

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me / Korede Bello's Godwin - My Opinion / "I Will Go For Me too Burna" Lol- Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.