Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment (2037 Views)

can i extend Uk short term visitor visa without leaving England? / How Do I Get A Shenge Visa Without Any Document To Show / Process Of Applying For Sweden Student Visa Without Admission Letter Except Admi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by ojie231: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
get your Belize 6 months visisting visa within 2 weeks and work permit within the first few days of entry.
Belize work permit visa enters the UK for 30 days without a UK visa and Belize students visa enters the USA.Belize is very close to Miami,its just 2 hours drive from Belize to Miami.
Just get your international passport and two recent size passport photographs of yourself taken not ;less than three months and also get a police report and your yellow card and health insurance, yellow card is yellow fever text.
You pay me $3000 US dollars immediately your visa comes out.
Give me a call on this number for more enquiries 08038282503, no flashing please.
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by Dare14: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
dont deal with any of this guys,they are scammers,you give them your passport and they come up with stupid excuses,i know you people too well,pls moderator remove this post abeg,May amadioha strike you scammers
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by adexchamp(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
Dare14:

dont deal with any of this guys,they are scammers,you give them your passport and they come up with stupid excuses,i know you people too well,pls moderator remove this post abeg,May amadioha strike you scammers

Amin Ashe grin
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by meetyommy: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2009
I admire you CRITICS on nairaland but dont you think that even CRITICS sometimes reflect and have a change of mind, no doubt,there are a good number of scammers here, we should advise people to beware not be scared,
I have tried talking to some folks who posted their services, and they have made alot of sense to me so why dont you loud mouths, use your brains!
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by Aderupoko2: 4:16am On Feb 14, 2009
@Post,Nairalanders beware.A word is enough for the wise.Before you do any deal,please run a background check on the person,group or organisation. cool
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by UNLEASHED(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2009
Dare14:

Amen!!
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by lillywills: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2009
im talking to Dare in particular,you are a loud mouth and just because some people duped you of your hard earned money does not make evry other person a fraudster, check your ways you might be a scum bag b4 now that is why you are not so lucky online,and try to find out who those guys are b4 you jump into conclusion,i never payed a damn and my visa got ready,im about to fly now, dont live in the fools paradise and thinking everybody around you is a fool,
Well,if you give me your number,you;ll be the first person ill get in touch with when i get there.bye loser.
Re: Get Your Belize Visa Without Any Down Payment by Dare14: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2009
rubbish,belize my ass,you all are scammers,una plan am together,you dirty idots and yall dont deserve anything good in life,you need my number to scam me right?may amadioha strike you all scammers

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Diplomatic Row Deepens / Lessons I Learned While Living In England- Part 2 / Please I Need Information About Georgia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.