Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Improve On Your Spoken English - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Improve On Your Spoken English (767 Views)

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / Common English Mistakes We Make In Our Cv's And Spoken English / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Improve On Your Spoken English by jewelgold: 6:58am On May 15, 2015
I read a thread about a girl who can't date a guy with poor English, its a turn off,

My question is, how does one improve on his/her spoken english? What are the steps to take?
Should the person begin with brighter grammar or watch films or.....lolz

I just need your inputs on this

Thanks
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2015
following...
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by hazydon(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2015
I'm behind yhu
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by LaurelP(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2015
Read books/newspaper, watch news, always speak correct English (not pidgin)

1 Like

Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by freshness2020: 10:02pm On May 15, 2015
Not just books...but novels.
They seem to have enough vocabulary in helping one's spoken and written English.
..am not perfect either.
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by teebabsman(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2015
you speak it
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by Mrval20(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2015
Reading newspapers, novels or any book at all contributes a lot but it's as good as useless if you don't practise.
Speak, speak and speak.

No one is perfect though.
Re: How To Improve On Your Spoken English by Fafa6161(f): 12:21am On May 16, 2015
Why should it be a turn off for her? After all we all started from somewhere! I feel she can only but draw the guy's attention to it and encourage him to improve. [b][/b] wink[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan / Delay In Ssc/dssc 2015 Recruitment / What's The Difference Between A Sales Rep And A Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.