Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court (34245 Views)

Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Positiveminds(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2015
literarymathy:
PEJ is known for controversy. It is like her middle name Patience 'controversy' Jonathan. Why can she be like the more conservative first ladies such as Turai, Aisha and Maryam.? Anyway, whatever it is she aims to gain, I know in the end, she'll regret it.

If not for one reason I for say" thunder fire your yansh for this nonsense u type so"!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Senjuchiha: 10:32am On May 15, 2015
PEJ MY HEROINE
PEJ THE PEACEFUL MOTHER OF NIGERIA
PEJ THE ROCK OF NIGERIAN AND SOUTH SOUTH WOMEN
PEJ MY ACTION LADY
We'il miss u

i luv 'cluelessness'=transformation
i hate 'change'=#onechance

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by klax(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2015
Honestly let people leave this Gej and Pej alone it's time to let go all these silly game. If Pej like let her do world summit or heaven May 29 all is over I see those who went to court to challenge this emergency as a fool and jobless idiots. Aisha is not coming to Aso Rock because of president wife summit beside she still have more years ahead of her in Aso Rock so she should wait for her turn simple as that.

Let her be pls she is human like everybody. Enough of all these.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Senjuchiha: 10:36am On May 15, 2015
ralph28:
Life is turn by turn.
Our amiable 1st lady elect,Aisha,please just be Patience,you have good luck by being the 1st lady elect. May 29th is around the corner.
Allow PGJ to enjoy his last moment.

Logically,you are not part of the said meeting or group till May 29th. When you'll come on board they'll offer you to lead them.

Wherever God has set your table there you must sit,no human even gods can stop you.

I just love your pretty and gentle nature.
ds ur english...NAWAOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by waliezi(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
Oh I love Mama Peace so so much.... Her doggedness speaks volume. How I wish GEJ has jus a little of this attribute or better Mama Peace is the president.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Tankotanko: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
20bc:
who sent those women to sue mama peace to court

Hustlers must scheme anyday, anytime, and anywhere. you know na. So they sent themselves as usual. Taking AGBO for another person's jedi-jedi.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by sochima1989(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
Mrs. Patience Jonathan is a woman of virtue.

Haters go and join your ancestors grin
I suggest ur username defines virtue
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by sochima1989(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2015
chymystique:
Well Done Judge! Silly suit by people who dont mind their business undecided
kemistry.......9ja na our biz oh and PEJ post na Pretty Aisha biz.....and u are my biz
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by nationwide1(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2015
eaglechild:
PEJ

I love your brash support for your husband.

Meanwhile, The plaintiffs are super dumb.
She is still the first lady and Aisha has to wait till May 29.
I'm shocked to the marrow how people suddenly change.
I thought they Buhari won't recognize the office of the first lady and the wife is already battling for it when the husband has not yet become president.
Honestly, I fear for APC change.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by 20bc(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
Tankotanko:

Hustlers must scheme anyday, anytime, and anywhere. you know na. So they sent themselves as usual. Taking AGBO for another person's jedi-jedi.
haha, they need the money and the fameāœ“

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Ladybluecash(f): 10:47am On May 15, 2015
Person neva pack commot for house una don dey tell am how she go dey cook her food, ds ABC ppl sha

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by dlox147(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
prison will be her abode after may29... Her case is still pending in ICC
hope you truly understand how ICC operates?....Abeg no male me laugh

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by UfuosLaLa: 11:06am On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Until then
U Just talk my mind, God bless u jare.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Rexyl(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?

When politicians have confessed that politics is full of lies. More often they mean the opposite of what say, pledge and promise.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by tobnical(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2015
UnknownT:
I thought Buhari and Aisha said that there won't be any office of the first lady, why does she want to continue from where PEJ stopped when there won't be any office for her?
sincerely I keep wondering too. By virtue of what GMB said, d wife is not even suppose to be a member not to talk of being a president of the union.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by UfuosLaLa: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Until then
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by UfuosLaLa: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Until then
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
patience jonathan will be cut to size very soon. All this her gra-gra will end by may29
it can't end cos she's not acting. Its her nature.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by kayalla(f): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
prison will be her abode after may29... Her case is still pending in ICC

haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, alligators gonna ligate. till then she is still First Lady of Nigeria and holding AFLPM

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Solex1641gmail: 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
WE DNT NEED DIS DISTRACTIONS NOW
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by SergeAlain: 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
You may well be right my brother. However, until then make una lef am hand naa!

kastonkastrol:
patience jonathan will be cut to size very soon. All this her gra-gra will end by may29

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2015
kayalla:

haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate, alligators gonna ligate. till then she is still First Lady of Nigeria and holding AFLPM
grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by lomprico(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
but buhari says he will crap the office of the first lady! why are the plaintiff fighting for her moreover she is still a civilian untill may 29!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Bonapart(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Just one meeting no go kill una na
grin cheesy grin tell them o

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Sovet: 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
Mumu case jurisdiction issues

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Horlufemi(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GEJ TILL 2019

Were re o
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by aresa: 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
May 29th. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by 2dillu2(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
Firefire:
Mrs. Patience Jonathan is a woman of virtue.

Haters go and join your ancestors grin
are you kidding me
Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mama P always making us proud everywhere .

Haters can die right now .

I still dey laugh. grin
what is Aisha fighting for? I thought buhari said there won't be office of the first lady? grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
what is Aisha fighting for? I thought buhari said there won't be office of the first lady? grin
Talk about speaking from different parts of the mouth.

These people are wicked for blatantly lying to Nigerians in this manner. angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by opribo(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
When Abacha was in Aso rock he brought in all manner of marabouts, Alfas and imams to be praying inside our Aso Rock, they used the toilets to wash their legs and rinse their mouths and also washed their abunna inside our Aso Rock they turned Aso Rock to Hausa enclave where the only acceptable official means of communication was hausa, OBJ came Amala became the in thing and also Yoruba Yoruba became the other of the day but GEJ and patience came the English language was the mode of communication in Aso Rock.

Normal decent foods and praying mode came alive, there was fresh air all over Aso Rock.

Now they have come again the gboro eating men with their aboki perfumes to pollute our Aso Rock again. That place can never be the same again with these people in their for the next four years. I am sure they next president will need to demolish the building and rebuild it when its time for them to gerraway.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court by opribo(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2015
.....and if this Aisha should preside over any forum as first lady then again we shall expose the face of liars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.