Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Leke, University And I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leke, University And I (919 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke, University And I by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
Ohk this is qonna be my first story on Nairaland and i promise never to fail..pls enjoy
Re: Leke, University And I by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2015
carry go
Re: Leke, University And I by DahtzFestjayz: 9:12am On May 15, 2015
Okada, drop me here.
Re: Leke, University And I by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
typinq
Re: Leke, University And I by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
I woke up this morning feeling delighted with myself why? simply because it was going to be my first day in the university . Ok let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Blayse born into a family of three in which i am the first born. I had two childhood friend Leke & his twin sister Isabel.
Well we (the boys) were known to be brothers in the hood because we were inseperable cos we had lot of things in common. We all graduated from secondary school with very good grades. Leke and i registered into the same university but Isabel didnt saying she didnt want the twin schooling thing.….
A week before we both left for university Isabel and i chatted

isabel ; blayse i’m really going to miss you
me ; i would miss you more esp ur smile
isabel ; i don’t know if i would see a best male friend lyk you again
me ; don’t worry there are holidays we can always see each other then
isabel ; but it wont be lyk how we are now
me ; at least we would get our self chatted
isabel ; i’ll always love you blayse
me ; me too

Though she was my big crush back then. a day before we set out for the journey to the university i went to visit Leke and that was when the unusual thing happend. I entered the house just to see Isabel sitting on the couch deep in thought that she didnt even notice when i walked in

me ; Isabel! Isabel!
isabel ; hey sorry what are you doing here
me ; just came to see Leke is he around
isabel ; no he just went out to get some stuffs for
me ; oh what were you thinking about
isabel; how m going to cope without you guys. i held her and we looked straight into her eyes and she did the same thing..
one thing led to another as our lips found themselves we kissed passionately, my hands went for her bosoms as i lifted her shirt up and unhooked her bra, i sucked and squeezed them gently after which i advanced to pull off her skirt and already wet panties meanwhile something was struggling for prisonbreak8 violently, before i could work on her pussy she pushed me on the couch and rode me expertly whose life dependf on it. It was an awesome feeling, after 15 minutes i climaxed on her and carried her to her room with my exhausted body as she slept off lyk a baby. I hurriedly left for my house forgetting my mission got into the shower and dived on my bed. I woke up late afterwards to see a text msg on my phone “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” it was from Isabel i smiled and dropped the phone on my reading table. Almost immediately my kid bro came to announce dat dinner was ready HURRAY my stomach jubilated than Germany when they won the world cup not knowing dinner was going to end up being a parental seminar service…after swallowing two balls of the wheat and egusi soup it all started
mum ; blayse now that you are leaving for your university pls be a good boy and remember the son of whom you are
dad ; and pls my son don’t get involved in cultism
mum ; cultism leads to death
dad ; and don’t for any reason show off in front of cultist
blah blah blah it went on until i couldnt take it again then i asked a foolish but great question
me ; mum, can i finish my food
THANK GOODNESS it worked as everywhere became silent
Leke and i rode in the same car with the men
me ; (silently) thank God the women aint here
Leke ; abi na if not na lectures we go dey receive for the next four hours to reach school
We both laughed as the men faced us
Leke’s dad ; why are you two laughing
me ; just happy we are going to the uni
Leke ; esp going together
Leke’s dad ; u boys should behave yourself and if anyone messes with you show them what you are made of
He said as we all laughed.
Re: Leke, University And I by Writeditor: 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
Punctuation. Practise punctuation for a start. Download a well-prepared article on punctuation. Study it well. Then practise, practise and practise some more.
Re: Leke, University And I by Nawtiblayse(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
Writeditor:
Punctuation. Practise punctuation for a start. Download a well-prepared article on punctuation. Study it well. Then practise, practise and practise some more.

thanks man
Re: Leke, University And I by Nawtiblayse(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2015
mehn vhis aint lookinq encouraqinq

(1) (Reply)

I May Die Today / No Be Me, Na Baba God / FICTION: Ngozi And Funke's Naughty Under Table Tease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.