Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! (925 Views)

Insecurity In Funaab As Robbery Cases Increase / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Mysterious snakes invade DELSU hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by mrdrizzy(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2015
I really wonder what is going on in delsu lately ,the issue is becoming a pressing matter!!

Couple of weeks back a place that use to feel like a fortress to me for 3years+ has been raided 2wice in 5days!

What is going on??

Is. The new VC?
The fact that engr have been held and the sins of oleh came to abraka??
mehn I'm confused!!
Cult sef is anoda issue!!

Pls I call on NCC or the school management(those who haven't noticed) and the police in this abraka region to be in action!!

Who else noticed such??
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2015
The tin tire person o... not only abraka but almost every city for delta. cultist don take over finish sotey person nor fit sleep again with two eyes closed, market women being attacked constantly, looting of shops on the increase, obtaing people everywhere. despite the big protector for my place, i dey still sleep with my cutlass for under my pillow... police self no get intellegence to track these criminals. too bad
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
Ghagan
The thing sef tire me oo!!

Dis abraka sef na anoda thing

I even heard the cultist are raiding that ogwash ukwu region sef

I wonder what is going on

Even edo no dey like dis
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by yungest(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
shuo....dis 1newly start?
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by Fran6ik: 7:00pm On May 17, 2015
@op what has Oleh done to be mentioned in the post? what do u mean by the sins of Oleh?
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by mrdrizzy(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2015
@frank you dont need a magician to tell u what ole was during engr era!
Re: Massive Amount Of Robbery Cases In Delsu Abraka.delta!! by mrdrizzy(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
yungest:
shuo....dis 1newly start?
mehn boss i dont know when dis one kickoff oo bt its bad so bad right now!

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme And HND Form For 2015/2016 Details / Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / Opinion Poll- Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.