Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Somebody Call A.A Anigboro 08034230386 To Stop Harassing DELSU Girl Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Call A.A Anigboro 08034230386 To Stop Harassing DELSU Girl Students (441 Views)

Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians / Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Call A.A Anigboro 08034230386 To Stop Harassing DELSU Girl Students by kwalitygist: 10:22am On May 15, 2015
Mr. A.A Anigboro, we say NO to your sexual harassment. I and the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu) did not grow into adults to lay in Ur bed. Our parents work so hard to pay our fees and your job is to lecture us, but you choose to fail us because of your adulterous sexual crave. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man, stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr A.A Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our lives because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. . Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and your increasing lust for ur female students is demonic. Mr. A.A Anigboro since you say my parents will labour without seeing me graduate, it shall never go well with you.
I am calling on the attention of Nigerians for help!!! Help the female students in the DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (delsu). we dont know where else to go. this man has so much influence in the school. pls help us somebody. you all have daughters and sisters. pls help us!!! let us have the grades that we worked for. pls, i beg somebody to help us and set up a investigation to know the truth. pls help our struggling parents!!!
Re: Somebody Call A.A Anigboro 08034230386 To Stop Harassing DELSU Girl Students by temitemi1(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2015
Noted!
Re: Somebody Call A.A Anigboro 08034230386 To Stop Harassing DELSU Girl Students by Mariory(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2015
You girls need to get together to develop a plan. I'm afriad your only option that I can think of is to frame and openly shame this fellow. Get voice/picture/video evidence of him asking you or your collegues to have sex for grades.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Retakes Marte Town In Borno- Dep. Governor / OPINION: Why @bukolasaraki Should Be 8th Senate President. By Vincent Kalu / BREAKING!!! Mu’azu Resigns As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.