Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) (2431 Views)

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Yeahreen(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2015
Big Congratulations to Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life To You. I Must Confess, Wifey Is Really Beautiful. #CouldThisBeLove #ThisMustBeLove #MoneyIsTheKeyToHappiness #HussleHard

Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by MrPresident1: 11:55am On May 15, 2015
Osho baba! Happy married life grin grin grin
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by shakazuldadon: 11:55am On May 15, 2015
grin

who no like better thing...

The power of money......
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2015
HML.....the wife take style fine
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2015
Beuty and the ...

Its all about the money though.
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2015
Happy married life sire
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Yeahreen(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2015
Hehehe, beta no complete am grin
publicenemy:
Beuty and the ...
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats to the able governor...HML...
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats sir. HML
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
I see nothing but the power of money
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
Is this combination legal!

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Yeahreen(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2015
3kay945:
lwkmd...Noooo, ts illegal.
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by AnneMomoh: 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
Osho Baba ...... Badt Guy

1 Like

Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by natnoble(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
honestly to me dis na mismatch. hope say she go get polical value. congrats anyway.
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Ahh! the good life !

The governor is enchanted grin
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
The first child dem go born them go call am APC. Meanwhile i wish u a successful marriage
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
Baba n jaye,but has he phucked her to test the package?
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by zeezahbee(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2015
I never knew he was this short
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by knowledgeable: 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
3kay945:

in some countries, this kind of combination is absolutely illegal, only in nigeria do you have beauty & the beast, evil & good, light and darkness melted down to the point of no seperation.
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by iykekris(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:
Beuty and the ...

Its all about the money though.
beast
Re: Congrats To Governor Adams Oshiomhole. Happy Marriage Life (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
iykekris:
beast

no body shud yarn me stories dat is true luv dat caught dis babe eyes..I wud flog ha...

(1) (Reply)

Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... / Why They Are Attacking Tinubu / To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.