Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nysc Training Camp Punishment - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Training Camp Punishment (45005 Views)

Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / See The Hilarious Punishment They Gave To Corpers At A NYSC Camp [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by gossipmama(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
And you called this punishment? You haven't been to NDA or any military training camp. #iwent #isaw #iconquered
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
maggilove:
yes, batch C stream one.

Am batch C too, stream 2. Serving in umuahia north.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

Has the objectives achieved?
google is your friend and its free
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by 9jatatafo(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
google is your friend and its free

Face reality my friend. I served in the north before and I lost a friend who was a corper due to this stupid tribal issue. I know what I am talking about. If you experienced what I saw you won't be talking in this manner.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On May 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

Face reality my friend. I served in the north before and I lost a friend who was a corper due to this stupid tribal issue. I know what I am talking about. If you experienced what I saw you won't be talking in this manner.
yawns
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by 9jatatafo(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yawns

Those northerners are mean. My friend was cut to pieces, it was God that saved us as the youths came to the corper's lodge. Set the place on fire. The police station we ran to was burnt down, the DPO said we should find our way.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Toks2008(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
I guess the crop of corpers we have now are Lilly livers.

I Remember in 1998 when i served in Kogi state, no uniform man dares subject us to this crazy treatment and i remember vividly how we protested just because the camp commandant used words like fucking on one of us on parade ground.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Why must this be on frontpage? I'm sure this op never even finish school. What do u think nysc camp is for? To wear govermnent materials, fyiok in bush and flex mami alone?

Hm! I just can't understand the kind of children in this generation. All they need is breastmilk .
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Looks like Awgu camp, Enugu State.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by kunyeo(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
Pikin wey no get home training, na from outside dem go teach am.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by film2(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2015
Graduate and so what? What have you perfected your knowledge on since you graduated? D last time a corp member called a soldier a school Certificate Holder the hell was let loose for him throughout our camping @rivers camp
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by film2(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
Graduate and so what? What have you perfected your knowledge on since you graduated? D last time a corp member called a soldier a school Certificate Holder the hell was let loose for him throughout our camping @rivers camp...Kneeling down was kindaoff harsh for us then but we enjoyed d fun now
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by KelvinC1(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2015
It could be praise and worship session WHO KNOWS? #ADOYII
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by michael807: 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
let us be frank with our self this not a punishment is just a fond pls this not punishment all of us have pass through all this ok
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by michael807: 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
my friends all this is just fun Okk is once in a life tym
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Dahveydson(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
Exponental:

d ans is: diff people with diff attitudes. that could be caused by a stupid act of just one person.
Some thing like that happened when I was in camp, all of us were punished for standing up for the CM that erred.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by iukpe: 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
Asuokaa:
What do you call this..

Corpers praying for the nation.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by osazeeblue01: 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Is normal for those of us that have experienced it.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by IYANGBALI: 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

Those northerners are mean. My friend was cut to pieces, it was God that saved us as the youths came to the corper's lodge. Set the place on fire. The police station we ran to was burnt down, the DPO said we should find our way.
bia na wetin?dem send you?no let me wound you o
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by 9jatatafo(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bia na wetin?dem send you?no let me wound you o

Please sir don't wound me ooo. Make you nor vex ooo. I dey para nii
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On May 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

Please sir don't wound me ooo. Make you nor vex ooo. I dey para nii
ok go nkechi beer parlour and take 5 plates of monkey pepper soup and 10 bottles of big stout
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok go nkechi beer parlour and take 5 plates of monkey pepper soup and 10 bottles of big stout

You sabi something, monkey pepper soup go make brain. Palm wine for good to wash am down.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On May 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

You sabi something, monkey pepper soup go make brain. Palm wine for good to wash am down.
ok go to sheamaka beer parlour for dat one
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by masqot(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2015
megawax8:
Illiterates torturing graduates for been perhaps better than them academically
Graduates with high level of indiscipline deserve more punishment.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by masqot(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
The question is what did they do?

They must have contravened the rules on the camp ground and they need to learn the rule the hard way. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by iukpe: 1:15am On May 16, 2015
masqot:

Graduates with high level of indiscipline deserve more punishment.

Yea, and indiscipline is on the rise today.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by maggilove(f): 6:58am On May 16, 2015
Same batch, stream one.
wemmieslim:

Camp Abia? what year and batch pls?
I was Batch C,2014.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by ifeomaekol(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I didn't did it during my time
really? Well I did oooo, n it was kind of fun. The RSM asked us to sit on a wet ground b/c we wia making noise while the camp coordinator was still talking during a morning devotion before parade.
Re: Nysc Training Camp Punishment by Jkvivi2020: 9:36am On May 21, 2015
This one na rubbish. Na secondary or primary school them dey. Dem no punish u like this for higher institution na camp u wan for get all this one. Na d person wen give chance for this nosense make he happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.