Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment (32120 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 / Recruitment By Polytechnic Ile Ife, Osun State / Massive Recruitment At Federal Poltechnic Ile Oluji, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by phollybee(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2015
Av applied Hoping ...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Ishopbest: 5:26pm On May 20, 2015
"Massive" recruitment

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by joshuakc1(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
chowlade:

i'v tried applying but i cannot submit d form

... y? what was it saying?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by joshuakc1(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
phollybee:
Av applied Hoping ...

its well. the Lord will c us tru
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by joshuakc1(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2015
oba009:
the website is not opening.

abi which kind wahala be this.

oba relax and try again no time oo
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by joshuakc1(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
blueto:
will they only recruit ondo state indigines?

no i dont think so. just try ur luck beloved
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by joshuakc1(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2015
olaidey007:
have applied but there is one problem my people, when i applied after filling the form, there is no place to upload passport, we only have space to upload cv, but by following day they have added space to upload passport. so what are we going to do now, re-register so as to upload cv and passport or leave it like that. thanks for your concern

check very well................. after d cv upload, u will c image upload. nbest luck.........
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Nobody: 7:55am On May 21, 2015
joshuakc1:

no i dont think so. just try ur luck beloved
thanks man
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by emmanial: 8:40am On May 21, 2015
Pls, What is d meaning of list of publications.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by obydrecfr10(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
hello guys can a science graduate apply for admin officer 2
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by andycoy4real(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2015
just apply today
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Jerrychanana(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello peeps! After the applications, any news/updates from the school? i mean interview tinz
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by omojeffo: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Jerrychanana:
Hello peeps! After the applications, any news/updates from the school? i mean interview tinz

You spoke my mind.
I observed that the website is no longer available. I dont understand why dat is so.
Could it be that it was designed just for submission of applications?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Jummylilly(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
To obtain the test packs for aptitute tests, interviews and curent affairs free of charge, contact Emmydeb 07033584266, that was where I got mine
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by andycoy4real(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jummylilly:
To obtain the test packs for aptitute tests, interviews and curent affairs free of charge, contact Emmydeb 07033584266, that was where I got mine
pls share d 1 u ve with us
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by olaidey007: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jummylilly:

share the one you have.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by morrygreat: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Any information about the recruitment?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by betty28: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Not yet
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Jerrychanana(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Same here
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Segunfad: 2:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Any info guys
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Jerrychanana(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
None here
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Ladgl(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Is der anybody here that can giv an insider report mayb they hav started building academic structures in the school in preparation 4 the commencement of academic work??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Ladgl(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, Professor Biodun Fasakin, has disclosed that the management of the institution has received about 32,490 applications from candidates that applied for the limited 22 vacancies that are opened in the newly established institution.
Fasakin disclosed this at Ile-Oluji town, headquarters of Ile-Oluji Okeigbo Local Government Area of the state, during a courtesy visit paid to the office of the Caretaker Chairman of the council area, Mr. Kole Akinbolarin.
The Rector, who lamented the high rate of unemployment in the country, said the menace has affected the country in terms of development.
He called on private establishments to join hands with the government, so that the problem could be properly addressed.
‘’That is the result of unemployment in the country; we are sitting on the gunpowder, because an idle hand is the devil’s workshop.
We have compiled all the names now about 32,490 candidates that applied and we have only 22 vacancies for now.’’
“Though unemployment is not limited to Nigeria, the problem is all over the world, imagine people from Canada and the United States of America, USA, also applying for job opportunities in the school, all the application are there in my office, if you come, one will show them to you, to know that unemployment is not limited to Nigeria, it is all over everywhere.”
Speaking on the 22 vacancies which he said are available in the institution, Fasakin said the management of the newly established institution have concluded plans to employ junior staff, who he said include, drivers, messengers and some other clerical officers, in line with the Federal Government Policy.
He also explained that the process of recruiting academic and non-academic staff would soon commence in the institution, noting that the process would be in line with the due process policy of the Federal Government in conformity with the Federal Character Commission, FCC

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by busuyem: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2015
I just heard that some people were invited for aptitude test las Tuesday for academic positions the schl didn't even advertize. Imagine...this country needs formating.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Molayan: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
busuyem:
I just heard that some people were invited for aptitude test las Tuesday for academic positions the schl didn't even advertize. Imagine...this country needs formating.
You don't mean it. Though federal poly of oil and gas bonny are thru wit their own aptitude test and interview
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Panelbeater(m): 3:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Recruitment is ongoing underground, my brothers went for the interview last week courtesy of a powerful politician, funny enough they didn't even apply online.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Molayan: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Panelbeater:
Recruitment is ongoing underground, my brothers went for the interview last week courtesy of a powerful politician, funny enough they didn't even apply online.
U mean for the academic or non academic positions.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Panelbeater(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Molayan:

U mean for the academic or non academic positions.

Yeah.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Molayan: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Any news yet
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Babatindan: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Lord, We need this job in our home. People should pls update us latest happenings in the school.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment by Molayan: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Do dey even have an office yet. Federal poly ukana have started selling dere pretty One form. And Jonathan pronounced the two poly together on the same day. Only God knows what is holding dem back. Is dere anyone in Ile oluji to confirm on development in the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.