Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

"TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / "TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? (668 Views)

What Would You Choose? / Which Pill Would You Choose? / What Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
"THE RED PILL"

this red pill is capable of taking you into 5years ahead of time(fast forwarding you into time with five years ahead)........while

"THE BLUE PILL"

this blue pill is capable of taking you 5years back into time(rewinding you back into time with five years backward)........

now the question is.....

(1).....which would you choose??

(2).....whats your purpose of choosing it??

(3).....what would you love to be or change...if you get the chance??

As for me...i will choose the blue pill...my purpose of choosing the blue pill is to change many things and to correct my mistakes....i would love to go back to school were i can really start pursue my dream of becoming a DOCTOR....and also would have prevented my aunty from marrying such a stingy man..lols...and there is this friend of mine called cynthia...she really loved me then...but i looked down on her...now she be superstar...looking like aisha buhari....chaii...
Re: "TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? by kilokeys(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
20 doses of the RED PILL..
Re: "TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
REALY??....huh??........rotflmao
nawa o....u de vex oo
Re: "TIME Machine"...which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
REALY??....huh??........rotflmao
nawa o....u de vex oo

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Celebrates 18th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Hattrick Game / Xbox One X For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.