Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

We Can Help You Order Your Items From Taiwan, China , Hongkong Etc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Can Help You Order Your Items From Taiwan, China , Hongkong Etc (842 Views)

Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices / Buy "USED HOUSEHOLD ITEMS" Direct From Warehouse / Stents, Flanges Etc From Taiwan ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Order Your Items From Taiwan, China , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 1:34pm On May 15, 2015
We can help you to buy many kinds of product in China , Taiwan and Homgkong, such as chemical materials, electronics, bags, glasses, phones, accessories and spare parts for equipment and so on etc. My service is 100% quality andsatisfaction guarantee. Just tell us your targeting price with quantity and detail specifications, I will send quotation to you soon.
As a Buying agent we follow up the Buyers requirement very carefully with the suppliers to make the buyers satisfaction with good quality and timely shipment. And with no minimum quantity, low price and high quantity. And we are looking forward to be your purchasing agent in China,Taiwan and Hongkong etc
If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
souther 2323@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Enjoy Unlimited Sms In Nigeria / MARINE: Push Boat Or Tug Boat Needed / Are You In Abuja? Get Affordable Business Plans And Proposal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.