Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page (6367 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How Can I Add My Site To Airtel Free Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by cinclefpascal: 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
hello guys i need your help..i need to learn or know how to add my site to the facebook page i created for it,like when someone visits the site he or she can be able to like my site from my site( like that little facebook banner where you will see like or share on the site. how can i connect the facebook page with it) please...... i need your helps urgently
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
cinclefpascal:
hello guys i need your help..i need to learn or know how to add my site to the facebook page i created for it,like when someone visits the site he or she can be able to like my site from my site( like that little facebook banner where you will see like or share on the site. how can i connect the facebook page with it) please...... i need your helps urgently

I can help u.
Whatsaap me @ 08164412295

Its free
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Roviarsguide(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
its quite easy...first check your "about" section on your facebook page. from there you could add a description and your website link.
i'll post some screenshots later to assist you later...m quite busy right now.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by onyengbu: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
Roviarsguide:
its quite easy...first check your "about" section on your facebook page. from there you could add a description and your website link.
i'll post some screenshots later to assist you later...m quite busy right now.
Nsogbu di kwa!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Roviarsguide(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
onyengbu:
Nsogbu di kwa!
abeg wetin dah one mean?
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by cinclefpascal: 9:22pm On May 15, 2015
please send the screenshot.i need it
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Chimarto: 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
You mean how you can integrate Facebook social plugin to your website?
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by cinclefpascal: 10:08pm On May 15, 2015
yes @ chimarito
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Roviarsguide(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2015
first go to google and search for "facebook like box plugin"
click on the first link in the search results page.

on the facebook page..click on the redirect link "page plugin"

now on th e final page you put in your facebook page address, you select the pixel size of the like box, then you will be given an html code to insert in your website....which you can do using a plugin called blackstudio tiny mce (wordpress users). you insert the code, and viola !! you are done!!
i'll post some screen shots below to help you...but if you have any futher questions, please send me a mail 2 roviarsguide@gmail.com
have a nice day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
nice
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by bosschinalu(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
Just do it anyway
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by damiloladuke: 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
u search on google for. the Facebook Widgets for websites.. you will be given a code that u update on ur site
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Wittylens(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2015
cinclefpascal:

Google search for "Facebook Like Button". Add the button to your blog's sidebar. You're good to go
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
Ask Lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by zurine(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
quite simple,..
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by baybeeboi: 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
just drag the facebook button to ur website.
That's all.
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by olempe(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2015
Its not add na, with Google, there's nothing you cant do.
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by naijafire(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
just search on google.. facebook like buttons

they are there.. they will give you the code direct and tell u where to insert your site url ..

simple !!!!!!!!!
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
[size=20pt]PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.. I CREATED THIS GROUP TO HELP MEMBERS GET ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTION ----> www./quickanswers [/size]
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by henryobinna(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
chaii Nairaland, 1170+ views on front page yet only 20 replies.
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by omanifrank(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2015
brb
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by bloglover(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2015
mmmmh...all I can say is mmmmh, nothing to contribute
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by simdam500(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
cinclefpascal: hello guys i need your help..i need to learn or know how to add my site to the facebook page i created for it,like when someone visits the site he or she can be able to like my site from my site( like that little facebook banner where you will see like or share on the site. how can i connect the facebook page with it) please...... i need your helps urgently

U mean u want your website link to be on your Facebook page... so they will know it meant for a site not just a page right?
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by timilehing(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2015
henryobinna:
Few people have the knowledge the Op requires. If na gossip thread now or sagging boobi thread, vaseline group go don invade dis place
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Daniel058(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2015
Na wah oo
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by soldierdollar(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
Some questions are better left for Google
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by tociano009(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2015
Later
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by tociano009(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
onyengbu:
Nsogbu di kwa!
warisdis
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2015
henryobinna:
Very few Nigerians like techy stuff lol!

@OP I will do a tutorial on how you can add the like botton on you blog.

You can also add the live feed for your Facebook page and Twitter handle just like the one at the bottom of my blog.

Look out for that on my blog at www.gidilink..com
Re: Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
Check Facebook developer section

My problem is how to get a like button that can load first and show even on Opera Mini

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Hack And Spy Your Friends' Whatsapp Account / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / 5 Common Blogging Myths That Are Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.