Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) (4722 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by boluyongp(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
Some Edo women under the name Edo Wives and Mothers Association (EWAMA) protested at the gate of the venue of Gov. Oshiomole's wedding in Auchi. The women who were all clad in black attire and some carrying cardboard placards wept profusely on the ground claiming the governor's marriage to a foreigner is a breach of the core traditional values of Edo land being a small kingdom and a slight on the wives and mothers of Edo State in their efforts to raise high quality girls and future mothers. A woman carrying a Public Address System (PAS) who seemed to be the leader of the group made claims asking the governor if he could not find a single decent or beautiful lady in Edo State to marry having married a native woman in his last marriage. She also accused the governor of reducing the quality and public perception of young Edo women. After about 15 mins, the group was silently persuaded by security operatives to leave the venue.

http://www.parrotng.com/edo-women-protesting-auchi

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by pretydiva(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Pix or Idonbilivit dis poo. Na by force 2marry frm ones state, tribe or country. Very myopic mentality

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by boluyongp(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
pretydiva:
Pix or Idonbilivit dis poo. Na by force 2marry frm ones state, tribe or country. Very myopic mentality
abi o, na so we see am o...lol grin
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Gboliwe: 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
If I don't shout it now, you will see this source-less thread hitting the frontage.

What a rubbish story aimed at insulting not just a gender but an entire group of people
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by leshluap(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2015
In a way they have a point, been the governor, the number one citizen of the state. but on a larger note they are not serious. which state in NIGERIA enjoys travelling [out] more than the Edos. Are the protesters or whatever they call themselves trying to tell us that their sons and daughters abroad are only married to fellow Edos, since they say ''it is a breach of the core traditional values of Edo land being a small kingdom'' . Or are the Edos in diaspora excluded from the core traditional values?. I know so many Binis married to non Nigerians. they have no case.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by wellmax(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
Na lie joor
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by sinaj(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2015
lol grin

kinda funi

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by kelechi50: 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
That's his choice,medicine after dearth
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by tijehi(f): 6:39pm On May 15, 2015
@ poster, Lie will kill you. Where in Edo did this happen. Stupid thing. Nothing like dat ever happened o.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Rotimi47: 7:14pm On May 15, 2015
Na by force to marry a Nigerian lady? Marriage is more than that, as you are going to spend the rest of your life with the other person.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by adanduka: 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
THAT PIX LOOKS FAKE

2 Likes

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Mrval20(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2015
Just laughing hard.....at people who'd believe this.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by ogawisdom(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
Silly jobless women undecided
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by frostland(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
half of Edo money don go Ethiopia be dat
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
undecided..Nawa oOOOo..
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Rebarobyn: 9:37pm On May 15, 2015
liar liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by caprini1: 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
Feeling sorry for the OP if he's lying.....people really do fly with broomstick u know? grin
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
the above pics is a protest that happened in jos.
please stop lying & respect the women/mothers of edo state.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Pebcak: 9:58pm On May 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by enoqueen: 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
Lobatan.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by ifyan(m): 12:26am On May 16, 2015
Tell me it a lie.

Nna mehn tell una daughters make dem de managed us na.
Osho you spoil market for bobo like we.

You know. ....
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by ionsman: 5:09am On May 16, 2015
Now tell me o.p are you this jobless? Sometimes I wonder what gains you peeps derive from peddling falsehood.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Chanchit: 7:06am On May 16, 2015
If this story is true then those women deserves to be flogged. Edo women marry more foreigners than any other states in Nigeria, cos they travel more.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by boluyongp(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2015
ionsman:
Now tell me o.p are you this jobless? Sometimes I wonder what gains you peeps derive from peddling falsehood.
I'm just tired of people like you undecided Are you in Edo now? Are you a media person? Were you there with me at the venue in Auchi yesterday. Post your own thread too or prove it that I'm wrong. The only thing that isn't 100% accurate is the pic, I used it cos its the closest to what I saw and to give readers an idea. Only one official camera was allowed in the event that's why all pics you see in any news about the wedding worldwide is the same and its to prevent the broadcast of occurences like this. Someone posts eye-witness news that no newspaper can/will carry or have been paid not to carry and some ignorant people ll start ranting or do everything to discourage you. Be careful before you judge, give a benefit of doubt. All the best in your new job.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Agbgift(f): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
@ op, stop telling lies. Nothing of this happened in that place yesterday. Stop telling lies against women especially Edo State mothers. Na mama born u, and u won't be happy when someone lie against ur mum.
Pls Desist from this act.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by boluyongp(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2015
Agbgift:
@ op, stop telling lies. Nothing of this happened in that place yesterday. Stop telling lies against women especially Edo State mothers. Na mama born u, and u won't be happy when someone lie against ur mum.
Pls Desist from this act.
Kindly read my response to Ionsman above. No apology.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Agbgift(f): 8:29am On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
Kindly read my response to Ionsman above. No apology.
I am from Estako Edo state. And I am based here too. I was @ d event yesterday if that what you want to hear.
I still maintain stop telling lies against our mothers.
But if telling lies against mothers in Edo state will boost your career, keep it up. I wish u the very best of it.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by boluyongp(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2015
Agbgift:

I am from Estako Edo state. And I am based here too. I was @ d event yesterday if that what you want to hear.
I still maintain stop telling lies against our mothers.
But if telling lies against mothers in Edo state will boost your career, keep it up. I wish u the very best of it.
you were at the event. Congrats! (I know you are lying tho undecided ) Hope now you can let me breath. Cheers!
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by ionsman: 9:20am On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
I'm just tired of people like you undecided Are you in Edo now? Are you a media person? Were you there with me at the venue in Auchi yesterday. Post your own thread too or prove it that I'm wrong. The only thing that isn't 100% accurate is the pic, I used it cos its the closest to what I saw and to give readers an idea. Only one official camera was allowed in the event that's why all pics you see in any news about the wedding worldwide is the same and its to prevent the broadcast of occurences like this. Someone posts eye-witness news that no newspaper can/will carry or have been paid not to carry and some ignorant people ll start ranting or do everything to discourage you. Be careful before you judge, give a benefit of doubt. All the best in your new job.
Okay.Thanks.
Re: Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) by Proffdada: 11:55am On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
so Ordinary phone camera u no fit use... Smh

(1) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Airforce1 And pinkjacket Gets Cissy After A Session Photos / Here's Regina Daniels Pool Side Pictures That Nigerians Are Reacting To / Nengi All Over Laycon After His Ambassadorial Deal With Oppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.