Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) (47799 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by BBA15: 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
grin
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Rexnegro(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2015
GBTYO:
But this sh1t is really funny.

Oshiomole is really fooling himself if he thinks that woman loves him grin grin grin
My broda who no want marry governor...but come to tink of it what if nko she loves him ? Bro don't doubt people from afar until u no what's truly popping.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by sniper77(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2015
buhari mostly on white attire to events and osinbajo always on black.Prof wan turn bat man ni.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by sniper77(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2015
buhari mostly on white attire to events and osinbajo always on black.Prof wan turn bat man ni.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Ladybluecash(f): 8:01pm On May 15, 2015
Immarshall:
Calling you stupidd would be an understatement.
but ontop of statement lol
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by ihedioramma: 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
say any thing you want the man has marry the lady and the two are in there room now.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
Still finding it very difficult to believe. Could this be love? Osho beware of future heart attack oo!
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by spinnerush(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
abeg how dis man take chyke dis buriful yellowish ashanwa cheesy chai money good
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by cap28: 8:18pm On May 15, 2015
This couple is so disgusting on so many levels, not only is this man hideous but he is old enough to be this young woman's grandfather, there is no difference between this so called marriage and the marriages of convenience you see between young Nigerian men and old white women.

I believe this girl must be from a very poor family because no normal parents will happily bless this type of union.
Will this girl's father be proud to show his friends this wedding picture undecided
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by tanimola22: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
omotalkie:
Lol. Naija ehn!

I disagree with the picture beneath your post. The kids will most likely be above average in terms of looks, average at worst, not ugly. See Oshiomole grown up kids and judge for yourself.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by cap28: 8:43pm On May 15, 2015
I just researched this man's background. What is a former labour leader doing living a life of luxury and marrying a woman young enough to be his grand daughter? I thought labour leaders were all about championing the causes of the masses? undecided
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole u neva lie bros. Show dem! cheesy Chai, the life.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by chibuike65: 8:46pm On May 15, 2015
kay1one2:
So beautiful seeing this man give his daughter away! cheesy
oboy this man ugly pass OBJ kia
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
ihedioramma:
say any thing you want the man has marry the lady and the two are in there room now.
The imagery tells you all you need to know about life.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by JoeCutie(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2015
It's good to see Oshio baba in real suit...not "Oshiomhole suit".

And seriously, this our Vice President Osinbajo, are you sure he's not a dwarf? I keep wondering...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by EreluY(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
[size=18pt]If money grows on trees, how many women wouldn't marry monkeys! This is reverse MUGU operation.[/size]
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by fishmanjoe: 10:09pm On May 15, 2015
GBTYO:
But this sh1t is really funny.

Oshiomole is really fooling himself if he thinks that woman loves him grin grin grin

My friend, why do u think so? Oshimole is a succesful man in all fields, he is d man of every reasonable woman nd forget bout age differences, don't comapre nigerian ladies wo love bcs of money to women from other countries, enough of childish comments of nairaland
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Bamz(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2015
That chick be shinning like a diamond. Wow. Everything about her is cute...even her name.
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by staymore: 11:08pm On May 15, 2015
olaxco2f:
but why e be like say everyone running away from the couples?

i dont get?

Osinbajo and wife no gree near

GMB keep folding hands

for GMB mind e go dey *smh waayo allah Oshiomole get ankali faa see beauriful yellowish small pikin*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Which kind small pikin?

How many years GMB use senior him wife?
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by mariamjane(f): 11:59pm On May 15, 2015
I hope this wedding is not being funded out of public sources or workers' salaries?
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by kuroben4real: 7:50am On May 16, 2015
Leaders that are not examplary
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by sixtus3606(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2015
akins56:
your own foolishness na 'follow come' infact, you have a more copyright to cluelessness than Your protector(GEJ). Wetin concern this topic with yerima?! She's above 30, not a toddler!

but wait ooO...i learnt she's 25!! shocked
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by Holyfield1(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2015
sparkleRed:
. U didn't ve 2 use his mum 2 prove a point, it's disrespectful smiley
I'm sorry..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) by free13: 10:08am On May 18, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.