Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos (27314 Views)

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / The Rigorous Processes Of Some Job Interviews In Nigeria / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by fidzy(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2015
doctorken:
In the process of working in your first Company/Organisation,you will meet people who can turn your job story around.

Very true...its happening to me at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2015
For guys who are into I.T(Networkin,Programming kinda),
Check dis page out: http://www.realcomtechies.com/careers.php
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 19, 2015
Bro,are you working?Don't say a Job is useless inasmuch as it can give you the needed capital to start your own passive biz.You are talking about registering with 3k,do you know that some graduates can"t boast of that amount right now?(I have been there,am talking from experience).So rephrase your statement to something more catchy and intelligent like"Make extra cash while still working" or "Increease your source of money".Thanks
Shewbread:
In this information age when you can sit in the comfort of your home and make good money, why take a useless job that cannot cover your transport per month? Right here in Nigeria, I registered with N3,000 on a platform and get paid every two weeks for just sharing the information as I'm doing now. I mean my UBA bank account in naira. No website! If you like to do the simplest, cheapest and easiest way making money in nigeria whatsapp me on 08065471341
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Rapsodee(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
medamillion:

My mindset is to be on the path of job creation and not the contrary...mark my prophecy "A day will come that I will quote you again and remind you of this post

I am on the vanguard of creating one
Fact that you will create job doesn't mean you shouldn't/wouldn't work under someone before you create yours,so why you walk out unless you determined neva to work under anybody.
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
Thanks, pls can some one send cv and coverleter to career. Page of universities too
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
Do you want to lecture?I aint sure about that one but Landmark is presently recruiting Academic Staff and I understand that University of Calabar is also accepting CV
simplygrace:
Thanks, pls can some one send cv and coverleter to career. Page of universities too

1 Like

Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Elprinz(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2015
doctorken:
Do you want to lecture?I aint sure about that one but Landmark is presently recruiting Academic Staff and I understand that University of Calabar is also accepting CV
I sent you a PM bro

1 Like

Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
Check this if you are interested n Marketing job:http://www.ss-limited.com/careers-at-ssl/current-vacancies/
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2015
21St Century Technology..........Check this out:careers@21ctl.com
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2015
I will be posting unadvertised Jobs here in Lagos,my way of adding value to the unemployed and helping them secure employment,so watch out cos you might get you job via this thread
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On May 20, 2015
Encore Business Services jobs@webmarketingng.com
Wholesale Merchandise Services jobs@wmnigeria.com
CITC Group jobsavailableng@gmail.com
ValuCard Nigeria Ltd jobscreated@gmail.com
Capbridge Microfinance Bank jobsinvi@gmail.com
Telvida Limited jobsit.nigeria@gmail.com

Talent RIght jobsjust4u@yahoo.com

Google the Companies and find out what there are into so you can tailor your cover letter and CV to their specific needs
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2015
CAREER AT EVINCESYSTEMS:

You really don't have to work, that is if all your motivation is money. Review our referral program if you would rather make money without a day

We want to grow a strong competency in a number of technologies, our interest at the moment is in Python, Perl, C and C++, Erlang, Java, Scala and C#.. We want to hire developers, not necessarily someone who write programs in one language..
We are also looking for people who do not mind pre-sales job in IT. IT background is not a requirement for this but you'll be expected to learn in a short period.
Passion beats almost everything except real talent for us. We want people who are passionate about programming, and a second set of people who wants to go into pre-sales of IT products.
We want individuals who are ready to grow with our business and our passions, we have a lot of latitude for people to learn
To meet this need, we have decided on an intership program, for undergraduate students..

If you are a graduate, don't give up yet. We are supporting the federal government SURE-P and GIS initiatives and once we are approved, you may follow our job placements there. We will put the same jobs here once we are considered.

For our programming interns, we invite students from anywhere in Lagos, our office is very close to UNILAG and we encourage students from the school to come in for this rewarding program. We plan to remunerate people who join our billable and research projects and we provide room for others to measure up.

Our IT interns must prove they can do more than "Hello World" in any language. You must meet the following criteria to be considered:

Graphics guys only need to show their works, and to show they understand a little more about what they do than just using Corel draw (arggggggg!) and Photoshop. We appreciate candidates who understand what vector graphics is, knows why you'd use jpeg in one situation over PNG....
Developers must demonstrate a reasonable understanding of one programming language, typically we'll love you if you understand linked lists in c++ or recursion in scala. Don't be deterred though, we especially like Python and Erlang programmers. If you have no prior Python experience, complete a Python course on www.coursera.com and send us an email. Same holds for any other language (do something to prove you're cool).
Pre-sales: Really we'll like to start talking to pre-sales interns by July, but if you feel strongly about it, you can send us an email.
If you're very sure of yourself, either because you know you are a good programmer, you are passionate or you learn quickly.

Send your Cv to: careers@evince

copied from site
Re: Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
For those into Construction and Builldings,you will find this interesting..MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited(send your cv and cover letter to:mife.construction@yahoo.com)

Marketing gurus in the house,check out Yaloja (send your cv to:careers@yaloja.com)

Brand Connection(google it),send your cv to: mj.employment@yahoo.com

Psyntech Consulting Firm,send your cv to : jobs@psyntech.net

Also,you can send it to the following emails if you dont mind: cv.schools@yahoo.com,cv@bestsearchrecruitment.com,retailrecruitment@ymail.com

Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / Can I Survive On CFA 90,000 Teaching Job In Cote D'ivoire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.