Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. (585 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / Femi Fani-kayode's Life Is In Danger - Aide Says Over EFCC Arrest / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. by Dlee1(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
The President of the Students’ Union Government, Nnamdi AzikiweUniversity, Awka, Anambra State, Mr. Noble Eyisi has alleged threat tohis lifeEyisi had, on Tuesday, accused the Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Joseph Ahaneku, of being corrupt.He claimed that a team of security men had raided his house.In a statement sent to the VC on Thursday, and copied the dean of the students’ affairs, the chief security officer, the governor of Anambra State and the Federal Ministry of Education, among others, Eyisi said, the invaders stolevital documents.He said, “On Monday, a team of security men raided my room at the school hostel in Block E, and my official residence at Elmada Hostel. The team ransacked the whole place and broke into my official vehicle and made away with some vital documents.“Should anything bad happen to me,members of my cabinet and any other person associated with me, the security people in the office of the VC should be held responsible.”The Public Relations Officer of the school, Dr Emmanuel Ojukwu, however, alleged that Eyisi was being sponsored by enemies of the institution.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/my-life-in-danger-says-unizik-sug-president/
Re: My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2015
Tah!!! Nobody wan kill you niccur, we just wan impeach you so stop chasing shadows..
Re: My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. by meforyou1(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2015
Tydies:
Tah!!! Nobody wan kill you niccur, we just wan impeach you so stop chasing shadows..
Oh, security men are now members of the UNIZIK students parliament?
Re: My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. by okiezman(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2015
Tydies:

You speak cos you ain't in his position. This is a country where whistle blowers are hunted instead of commended... instead of investigate the alleged crimes his life and other things are harassed that some BS
Re: My Life Is In Danger: Unizik SUG. by Donnest4u(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
Had he's been having problems with dey VC. THIS guy has guts. I hope he doesn't die in this mess

(1) (Reply)

Muazu’s Resignation: We Hope Others Would Follow His Step – Governor Fayose / Jonathan Handing Over A Very Bad Economy To Us – Osinbajo / Jonathan's Acceptance Of Defeat Averted Evil- FASHOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.