Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigeria Fifa Federation Promises Money Rewards To The Players - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Fifa Federation Promises Money Rewards To The Players (384 Views)

Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Don Jazzy Rewards A Twitter Follower For Monitoring His Tweets Via Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fifa Federation Promises Money Rewards To The Players by Godblessyou: 6:19pm On May 15, 2015
NFF President Amaju Pinnick guaranteed to compensate the Super Falcons with money in the event that they perform well at the anticipated FIFA World Cup.

The Nigeria Football Federation have pledged cash rewards to the Super Falcons ahead of the forthcoming FIFA Women's World Cup.

The pledge was delivered to the players by the president of the NFF Amaju Pinnick at the FIFA Goal Project, National Stadium, Abuja on Wednesday, May 13.

He promised cash rewards of $400,000 (N88million) to the Super Falcons squad if they reach the final of this summer’s FIFA Women’s World Cup finals in Canada.

“I am telling you girls in all sincerity. If you get to the quarter -finals of the World Cup, I am giving you $50,000. A spot in the semi finals will earn you the sum of $100,000 and if you get to the final, I am indebted to you to the sum of $250,000," Pinnick told the girls.

“I have absolute faith in you. You have done this nation proud on several occasions, winning seven African Women Championship titles out of nine editions. You are daughters of glory and I see you performing beyond expectation at the World Cup.”

The Falcons according to the NFF official website will depart Nigeria on Tuesday, May 18 for a 16-day training camp in Toronto, ahead of the 7th FIFA Women’s World Cup finals.
Read more...

Here Is The Team New Flag

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music : Skales Ft Olamide - Ijo Ayo / Omotola Reveals Secret Behind Glowing Skin / Basketmouth Blasts D'banj's Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.