Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! (40355 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by philfrey08: 6:38am On May 16, 2015
nas4q:
Corpers that served in akwa Ibom state camp (Ikot itung idung in nsit atai Local govt) will know him. I mean the 2010/11 batch B upwards.
Modifying:
Chisos chisos chisos!!!! @
I know him ooooooo
Akwaibom state corp members!!!!
BatchA 2012. He was one of the soldiers. He was a nice guy o, always forming strict but nice.
Omg!!!!
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by o42austino(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2015
nas4q:
Corpers that served in akwa Ibom state camp (Ikot itung idung in nsit atai Local govt) will know him. I mean the 2010/11 batch B upwards.
Modifying:
he was in Aks In batch A 2012.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by o42austino(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2015
philfrey08:

Chisos chisos chisos!!!! @
I know him ooooooo
Akwaibom state corp members!!!!
BatchA 2012. He was one of the soldiers. He was a nice guy o, always forming strict but nice.
Omg!!!!
Rest in peace
are u in Aks batch A 2012?, which platoon u dey rep? I rep platoon number 9.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by o42austino(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2015
MacluvPH:
Yes I know him, BATCH A 2012/2013 but have forgotten his platoon. I remember him and nwa mama. With our Okpongette as state coordinator then. May his soul rest in peace.Amen.
ur truly at Nysc camp Ak/12A I missing him, Usman(platoon 9 Commander) and Nwa mama the martial art hero.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2015
jcmaiah:

Corps members there is nothing like corpers.
You must be out of ur mind, if u don't have respect for the dead just leave here instead of creating nuisance. To even think of it, I'm not even wrong!

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2015
iphunanya:
So it's true.. RIP Cosmos
Yea that's him. To think of it, he left a wife and four children behind. What batch were you? Mine is AK/10B

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2015
o42austino:
he was in Aks In batch A 2012.
He must have been posted to Borno state in 2013. I still saw him in that year in akwa ibom. Thank God all dis will stop, since the people's general is taking over
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 8:50am On May 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Rip.

Wish there were more women facing these rats. lipsrsealed
me like your username o. Guy women don too give me headache. Tell me how to hate them. Pls
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 16, 2015
The last lines thou....last thing I read on NL last night and slept with tears in my eyes.....
Remembering the soldiers lost and friends too....It is well and it is well with their families.

M
MizMyColi:
sad
OP, I am sorry.
Sorry at his demise, sorry that you lost a friend.

This reminds me of my good friend, an only son.
I met him during service days. His Mom was very good to me.

He tried so hard to be a part of the NA.

He'd ask me to pray for him, to pray with him.
Joining the army was his only term of fulfilment as an individual.

Under my watch, he failed to get in twice, despite the huge sums collected.

He's a member of the NA today.
A gallant one at that.
Always changing DPs, looking happy in different costumes and munition.
He sends me pictures, I see stuff.

Since BH upped their game...
I send out messages every now and then just to be sure he is alive and well.

I sometimes can't fathom the kick these folks get from putting their lives on the line.
Lols.

But tonight, I celebrate them.
I celebrate the fallen, I honour the rising.
Your labours are not in vain.
Your bravery and nobility outlives you.

Blaze on.
Just blaze on.
Posterity never forgets.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by latoksuk: 9:04am On May 16, 2015
All these jobless #trekkers won't trek for these soldiers sacrificing their lives for the country, instead you trek for civilians that are making life unbearable for us, just for greedy interest. You all (#trekkers) should go get a job instead of looking for quick means of acquiring wealth...
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2015
Gwazah:
.Meaning ?
The more the women, the less the number of men dying.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
me like your username o. Guy women don too give me headache. Tell me how to hate them. Pls
No misogynist exist, only misandrists exist.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
No misogynist exist, only misandrists exist.
i guess i'll become one soon
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by lizu4chizu(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej needs to be tried n icc

Ilitracy runz in your vain

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
The last lines thou....last thing I read on NL last night and slept with tears in my eyes.....
Remembering the soldiers lost and friends too....It is well and it is well with their families.

M

Amen My Sister.
The post caused me to retire early too.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 16, 2015
nas4q:

You must be out of ur mind, if u don't have respect for the dead just leave here instead of creating nuisance. To even think of it, I'm not even wrong!
Ignoramus! So correcting you is now creating nuisance? Please what you are citing is not a dictionary but a data base of words typed in by people like you. There is no English dictionary with the word corper!

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by santos247(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2015
This man was with us in Akwa Ibom in 2007 September batch of NYSC. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by santos247(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
nas4q:
Modifying:
I knew this man during my NYSC camp in the same Akwa Ibom . September 2007 batch. he was such a friendly man. May he rest in peace !!!!
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2015
soe:

Calm down Mr Nicholas.

I expect anybody over 41 to speak responsibly....you never know who is watching.
Greetings from Ogba...

mumu topshot...never knew u were a loose nut on a damm long thing....
u wanna know me,kiss my arsse 1st
grin

however,i see on ur page u kinda evolved into some snorting piggie n sniffing stinking arsses,so how'bout this for an xpediction,mr J,catch me if u can,top clown.....
grin grin grin
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by zendy: 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
Joel3:
how I just can't wait for Jonathan to go back to where ever he came from. i am tired of bad news every part of the country.

29 fast approaching.

I can't wait for Buhari to be sworn in let me see if he has a magic wand to solve every problem or if he will be much worse than Jonthan

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by haszolima(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by Gwazah(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:

The more the women, the less the number of men dying.
Its too bad to think that way. life is life. no one is more important than the other in the sight of ur God.
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by ray48: 2:21pm On May 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by ArcToyin(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2015
nas4q:
Modifying:
eeeh yaah. Rip to him
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2015
ArcToyin:
eeeh yaah. Rip to him
Thanks bro
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2015
ray48:
RIP
Amen
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by nas4q(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
zendy:

I can't wait for Buhari to be sworn in let me see if he has a magic wand to solve every problem or if he will be much worse than Jonthan
His worst will be the clueless's best
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by philfrey08: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
o42austino:
are u in Aks batch A 2012?, which platoon u dey rep? I rep platoon number 9.
Platoon 10..... i miss AK
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by amdoyin82(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Rip gallant soldier..
Re: Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! by figment232(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2016
kestolove95:
Gej needs to be tried n icc
that ur wretched fada shld b tried first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.