Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? (2208 Views)

Who Posted This, Peter Or Paul? Check Out Their Late Mum's Pics / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / Who's Your Favourite Among The P'square Brothers; Peter Or Paul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by DJOKAY(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2009
One of the numerous callers on my program called me after the last edition of my program (WEEKEND BASH) on POSITIVE 102.5FM to ask this question about Peter and Paul of P-Square.
He asked me who I think is better between Peter and Paul. I paused for a while and told me that the question is quite subjective.
If one is to consider the lyrical ability, then Paul is the king but if one is to consider thier dancing and choreographical skills that P-square is known for then all the credits will definately go to Peter.
Or guys, what do you feel? Do you share the same opinion?
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2009
Both of them are rubbish, absolutely crap!
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by DJOKAY(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles, why the beef now. I am not asking if the guys are good or not. I only need you to say who you think is better.
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by sweetmum(f): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
both of them are tring,but my friend prefer the one that tie scarf.dont know them by their names tongue
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by temi4rea(f): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
DJ OKAY:

MrCrackles, why the beef now. I am not asking if the guys are good or not. I only need you to say who you think is better.

His only trying to say,toad and frog no get differences  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by kemisuga(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
I cant differentiate both, so I dont even know who sings better nor dance better. undecided undecided
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by DJOKAY(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2009
In case you find it difficult to differentiate these dudes, the one with Scarf is Peter while the other is Paul.
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by Emad(f): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2009
i'll go with Paul
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by winnalo(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
paul you go man. go paul go. yeah, paul is better than the other p; from voice to looks and everything, any doubts.
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:13am On Feb 17, 2009
Paul!
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? by dyabman(m): 3:52am On Feb 17, 2009
Paul!

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Signs Karen Igho’s Brother ‘kido’ / See Gbege:we Will Deal With Tonto Dike (directors & Producers Gets Mad At Tonto) / Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather Has $123 Million In A Single Bank Account (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.