Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again (9203 Views)

Gambian Crisis: President Yahya Jammeh Blasts ECOWAS, Says ‘i’ll Never Step Down / Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To Redeemed Church (2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by M4gunners: 7:45am On May 16, 2015
Op i feel ur pain even me i felt this way some years back when i was travelling from Lagos to Ibadan and meet a 2 hour holdup along the road. Only to get to km 46 and saw what they built there . The one that surprise me most is the Gateway Bank that was built inside the camp.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Nobody: 8:08am On May 16, 2015
chuckdelis:
Am I d only 1 seeing a red lighter on d table?

no o. it's for sk. highness is allowed

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by thorpido(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2015
The Op is not smart.Can't he see that that is probably a hotel room?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by emilyone(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
Is that not a lighter on the tablr
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by BrokenTV: 9:38am On May 16, 2015
Musiwa why?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by mummydee(f): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
yuio33:
Why I will never step my foot in the Redeemed church again

they tell lies and deceive and con the living daylight out of you

what happen pls share with us
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by agrovick(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2015
richeso:

even if its an office, office no dey get visitor seat?
if na house, house no dey get vsitor chair?
even if na cave self. this is not just one of his agbero, we are talking about Vice President elect here.
Dude did it ever occur to you that the picture was taken way before Osinbajo was nominated for the vp slot. Osinbajo has been putting on black traditional dress for some time now and not the suit that is on display, that should tell you the picture is not recent
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Etfash(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2015
mensdept:
I wish one day the redeemed church would be closed and their "Camp" confiscated and turned into a modern day hospital

Why? Can you say, sincerely, with all honesty that this post is out of your love for humanity and Nigeria?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by disumusa: 11:43am On May 16, 2015
But your foot on mbaka ritalist church, igbo the hater
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Rilwayne001: 1:47pm On May 16, 2015
All these jona bootlickers are still crying grin grin

Make una kontinu grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by vega84(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2015
Op pls explain? # vegatalks
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by engrhorla(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
richeso:
not even a seat for Vice President to be..OP i fully understand you.
i see who be oga and who be boy.

Na wa oooo...dis pix was long b4 Osinbajo was chosen as d VP candidate to Buhari
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Generalkorex(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2015
richeso:

even if its an office, office no dey get visitor seat?
if na house, house no dey get vsitor chair?
even if na cave self. this is not just one of his agbero, we are talking about Vice President elect here.
what if it was taken long time ago?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by folexx66: 2:55pm On May 16, 2015
U have not said any tin on wat dey did to u
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
See the way the OP, Musiwa, is using your heads.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ribbit: 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
stebell:

Your wish is only a wish.
Such wishes never come thro.

God of Adeboye will never allow that to happen. So continue hating. It will soon consume yu.
which one do you prefer?
a hospital the size of redemption camp or state of the art scientific research facility to help people and boost our economy or a giant church that contributes nothing to the society except taking the little you have in the name of tithe and offering?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by wealthascum(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
Funny post.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Davetravis1(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2015
66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry in the developing world,with 23 million in Africa alone. And the faces of those hungry children are familiar to most of us. They're kids we see living in our neighborhoods, playing on our streets, and trying to learn in our classrooms. Together lets ‪#‎endchildpovertynow‬. Support the InnerCity Mission today. simply click and like their facebook page: www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission ,visit their website: www.theinnercitymission.org and follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/InnerCityHQ Thank Y'all

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Ritchiee: 6:05pm On May 16, 2015
yuio33:
Why I will never step my foot in the Redeemed church again

they tell lies and deceive and con the living daylight out of you

You have any evidence?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ibisko04: 6:43pm On May 16, 2015
richeso:
not even a seat for Vice President to be..OP i fully understand you.
i see who be oga and who be boy.
You forget that every big man/boss you see today was once a learner, a worker, a servant under somebody.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 16, 2015
[size=20pt]PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.. I CREATED THIS GROUP TO HELP MEMBERS GET ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTION ----> www./quickanswers [/size]
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by KemiJesus(f): 8:01pm On May 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Could you please elaborate?
Ooyes, op could you pls tell us why? Elucidate, throw more light pls.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by olu77(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2015
Attention seeker
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by AdeniyiA(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
Oja Oyingbo...cool
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by CyberWolf: 9:42pm On May 16, 2015
Musiwa the king of SW grin cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by manck2: 9:51pm On May 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
When will people understand that church has nothing to do with personal character. Don't ever judge people just because they attend a particular church cause you will end up getting disappointed. Repentance is not by force but a personal thing!

Op, it's not fair to say something like this online. You might want to be funny but God is watching! How can you judge the body of Christ just because of one person? Is the VP named Redeemed? He's a pastor in the church doesn't make him the owner/founder. If you have anything against him maybe you should visit his office and trash it out with him besides, even if you decide not to attend the Redeemed Christian Church of God today i don't think God will really feel bad cause you left with the wrong motive.

If nearly all your pastors are dishonest, is that not a real problem to deal with.?
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59pm On May 16, 2015
manck2:

If nearly all your pastors are dishonest, is that not a real problem to deal with.?
Is the Pastor God? Are you serving man or God? A Pastor is there to help you develop your spiritual being at least to a certain level. The Bible made it clear "Look onto Jesus, the Author and finisher of your faith" It didn't say "Look onto your Pastor" I have no problem with my Pastor's attitude that's his business
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by tpiaT: 10:01pm On May 16, 2015
God will help us.

besides, read Rev 1 to 3.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by Smooyis(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
Too bad to say things like this. What is your intention? To ridicule the church of God?
God cannot be mocked!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
Op l don't understand the message you are trying to pass across.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
Smooyis:
Too bad to say things like this. What is your intention? To ridicule the church of God?
God cannot be mocked!

Should I say supported or love this.
Re: Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again by ifyan(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
disumusa:
But your foot on mbaka ritalist church, igbo the hater

May God heal you

Why did you want to tribalise the tread besides you abusing the house of the Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Will Haunt Obama / PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated). / PDP Dissolve Ekiti State Executive Committee, Appoints Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.