Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Garri And Mango - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Garri And Mango (3721 Views)

10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home / Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Mango by uprightman(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2015
i was taking mango today and invite my friend to come and eat with me.But he refuse not that he Don't eat mango but because he claimed that any body that eat mango can't drink garri unless he want to die.Is there any medical evidence about this? Please, i need mature mind on this
Re: Garri And Mango by Uricas(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2015
Lol. I've actually taken both gari and mango the same day more than once in this month. That mentality is somehow superstitious. undecided
Re: Garri And Mango by uprightman(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2015
Uricas:
Lol. I've actually taken both gari and mango the same day more than once in this month. That mentality is somehow superstitious. undecided
is it within one hour? Because, i am afraid to do that
Re: Garri And Mango by Jimbadly: 6:44am On May 24, 2015
Never heard that. However when I was a kid, I heard that eating mango and drinking Coca-Cola afterwards will kill you instantly. grin This is ostensibly due to the very high sugar content of both. It hasn't been proven scientifically and I'm compelled to believe that all these beliefs are pure myths, totally unfounded.
Re: Garri And Mango by Uricas(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2015
uprightman:
is it within one hour? Because, i am afraid to do that
no ooo
Re: Garri And Mango by mrbillz(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2015
So i was told as a kid. Havent tried it before tho

(1) (Reply)

Yogurt And Vaginal Health / Do You Know (ugu Leaf) Can Make Your Little James Grow B!gg3r And L@rg3r? / MUST READ: How To Treat Urinarytractinfection Naturally Without Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.