Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. (11059 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 18, 2015
Apart from natural endowment, I think Genevieve is beautiful than her.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
olaxco2f:
yes ooooooooooooooooo

the street name na she own am self!

meanwhile no allow make rokiatu coman visit u without bringing lala247 ooooooooooooooooooo
Yap! Ekeinde Avenue... shz kinda rude in person, niggas na too send am for area sef...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Really. I need to pay you a visit. cheesy wink
Plz coman pay d visit o!... u myt not wanna leave sef. wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
Plz coman pay d visit o!... u myt not wanna leave sef. wink
but I have to bring Lala247 along. She's my partner in crime. kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
olaxco2f:
yes ooooooooooooooooo

the street name na she own am self!

meanwhile no allow make rokiatu coman visit u without bringing lala247 ooooooooooooooooooo
Na Muhideen b dis? jst curious. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
Apart from natural endowment, I think Genevieve is beautiful than her.

Yh cuz shes darker too .. Ebony beauty but omotola no bad i like her figure
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
rokiatu:
but I have to bring Lala247 along. She's my partner in crime. kiss
Lol!... that wud b better, Ma twin wud like dat. LOL! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
Lol!... that wud b better, Ma twin wud like dat. LOL! grin
bad boy. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Yh cuz shes darker too .. Ebony beauty but omotola no bad i like her figure
What exactly are you comparing btw both ladies? Omosexy1 got errtin!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2015
rokiatu:
bad boy. grin
Emiko means "cool mind"... so af got d coolest mind ever! cheesy kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
What exactly are you comparing btw both ladies? Omosexy1 got errtin!

Looks
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Looks
hmmmm... personally, I tink gene is a bit bony, #JustSaying
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
hmmmm... personally, I tink gene is a bit bony, #JustSaying

Noo lol u wanna see bony
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Noo lol u wanna see bony

show Me grin... By the way, Hi Lala! heard ur a criminal undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
show Me grin... By the way, Hi Lala! heard ur a criminal undecided

Emi lielie im the good twin rokiatu the evil one lol grin me im not criminal oh .. Just heartbreaker
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2015
E HUSSY DON SPANK D ASS TAYA....

ELASTICITY LOST
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Emi lielie im the good twin rokiatu the evil one lol grin me im not criminal oh .. Just heartbreaker
LOL! u rly look it! am tripping. wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
LOL! u rly look it! am tripping. wink

Hmm nah so
So where u taking rokiatu to
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm nah so
So where u taking rokiatu to
hehehe! its private, buh ama call u so we'll gossip
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
hehehe! its private, buh ama call u so we'll gossip

Ok oh
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Ok oh
I'm currently downloading d recent episode of originals.. coman join me watch grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
I'm currently downloading d recent episode of originals.. coman join me watch grin
l
Seen it all waiting for new season
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:
l
Seen it all waiting for new season
o! mehn! ur pix z dope!... u and Rokib lyk setup. kiss shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
o! mehn! ur pix z dope!... u and Rokib lyk setup. kiss shocked

Lol setup ke ...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol setup ke ...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
Madam u know wah ah mean... seems u gals are always busy online, apart frm NL wea else dyu gals play?
Play asin?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Play asin?
some persons prefer twitter to other S. networks and bla bla bla... u get?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2015
Neroze:
some persons prefer twitter to other S. networks and bla bla bla... u get?

Not sure what u mean

Anyway im out .. See u later
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Not sure what u mean

Anyway im out .. See u later
ok bye!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Neroze:

Na Muhideen b dis? jst curious. undecided

NO
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2015
olaxco2f:
shocked shocked shocked

NO
Ok... no hard feelings niccur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Omotola The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
She is getting fat... Well, still love her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools / Linda Ikeji Or Munachi Abii? / Toto Dike Exposed (Compromizing Video Leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.