Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book (22488 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2015
Goodbye, my able president. Just sit there and watch APC useless themselves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by ocelot2006(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

On point. Just wanna add, he's a role model and a hero to mediocres, slowpokes and opportunists...

Yet he is waaaaaaaay ahead of you in all stsndards. Btw, what have you achieved with your wretched life?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On May 16, 2015
I know say that him dunlop tyre son wey like food pass anything no go like to comot for aso villa,the boy go miss all those food wey Nigeria dey take billions buy for dem
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
xareal:
ur fada
You're obviously an iimbecile! What did he say that would warrant you to insult his father. Ode oshi!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by upsonn(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Badbelle,anyone from ur generation can never achieve what he achieved!
Another slow poke.... Gej is an accidental public service, he has no ball @all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by lonelydora: 10:31am On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Kingbilo(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
#GDFR
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2015
egift:
As a Zoologist he is, how about reporting for National Geographic from the creeks of Bayelsa.

Safe journey Presido. Nigerians did it, when everyone thought incompetence cannot be kicked out of Nigeria. Up Nigeria!

de deceive urself.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Nobody: 10:43am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

A slow poke that became a nations president...I really wanna be that kind of slow poke...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Nobody: 10:43am On May 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

Wahala deh o........ I'm waiting to see whether truly the rest of the world are mediocre as some Nigerians.

The world already knows him as a great individual ... I'm so sorry the world doest judge with ur standards...
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by chaiks: 10:44am On May 16, 2015
thats a good plan.with that one see a dynamic leader devoid of any conservative trait.u v achieved in leadership.ur involvement in peace initiative around d globe will take u to d zenith of international politics.I wish I were u though.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by chernest2002: 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Since murtala Mohammed died,gej is the only caring president Nigeria ever have,obj was a killer,shagari know nothing but am sorry to mention him,gmb then was a killer and beast,ibb was a corrupt murderer,Abacha was a monster that eats up our elites,abdusalam was fair, obj again was corrupt and a killer,yaradua was sick so i forgive him but he should have stepped down,gej remains my hero and caring father,i wish him well as he steps out of aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by dammytosh: 10:46am On May 16, 2015
luvmijeje:

Wahala deh o........ I'm waiting to see whether truly the rest of the world are mediocre as some Nigerians.

Lol.

They will stop him after he first lecture.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by hamingra: 10:52am On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

On point. Just wanna add, he's a role model and a hero to mediocres, slowpokes and opportunists...
grin grin grin guy u baaad!
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Popemax(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2015
We love u Jona...keep it up
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Ryabcool(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
oneeast:
..but GEJ was truly clueless. Let us be sincere and realistic for once!
lmao look at this one applying medicine after death. After all the things you've said to support him. What a shame
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Ryabcool(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Badbelle,anyone from ur generation can never achieve what he achieved!
you that you're also insulting the poster, what has your family achieved in their generation? How are you so sure the person you're quoting isn't richer than your entire lineage? Learn to stop insulting people's generation because he voiced his opinion about a public personality
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

why can't your father one too? or is he too useless not even become an emergency public servant? GEJ still rule over that nobody you call your father till may 29, So deal with it.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

why can't your father become one too? or is he too useless not even become an emergency public servant? GEJ still rule over that nobody you call your father till may 29, So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by mayor20(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
Cool for him. But while on the tour enrol for a course in leadership skills because you were not a leader.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by datribune: 11:11am On May 16, 2015
Thanx to d misguided decision of d dysfunctional PDP to impose & field a weak, inept, corrupt & clueles candidate, d labour of d patriots of d G34 has been undone. d party is in free-fall. Everything dis guy touched failed. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. Good riddance to some guy called Jonathan Goodluck.

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by deathwing(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
WHy won't he go to Germany for Medical checkup??!!! angry angry angry

When it's not like he built any good hospitals. Has the German Chancellor ever come to Africa for Medical Checkup? We are just here deceiving ourselves. SMH

The corrupt and weak GEJ can't even pretend small by visiting National Hospital Abuja for checkup.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by juman(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
Hiss, failed president.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by iretiland: 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Global diplomacy work either for peace or whatever and writing is a job for people with appropriate level of IQ and this man doesn't fit in that class. In it, you have serious work to do and not the type where you and a few praise singers tells you what you want to hear.
GEJ spent 6years trying to understand Nigeria problem with all the instrument of state at his disposal, how will understand the intricasies of the Isreali/Palestinian isdue or the FARC issue in Colombia or the Falkland Island issue, etc. You can not propose a solution to the problem you don't understand. GEJ should just go and rest and retain his dignity as a nice man but not a born leader or even one who is able to learn to be a leader.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by mayor20(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2015
datribune:
Thanx to d misguided decision of d dysfunctional PDP to impose & field a weak, inept, corrupt & clueles candidate, d labour of d patriots of d G34 has been undone. d party is in free-fall. Everything dis guy touched fail. Everyone nearest him encountered one misfortune or another. Good riddance to some guy called Jonathan Goodluck.

exactly he distroyed the structure and arrangement that product him in. Where are G34 today?. If the zoning arrangement was followed by know the east region will be producing the President. He lost the support of the PDP governors when he splited the NGF. How on earth will be a president and you are not having the support of governors from either Kano, Lagos and Rivers?. In short he should be suspended from the PDP. For the 7yeara he spent as the president he there is no legacy he is leaving behind to savour.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by frank442: 11:28am On May 16, 2015
The book will not sell

Cos she nothing good to write about

He has a woman brain
Pej is better
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by Positiveminds(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

[color=#006600[i]]I pity your pathetically miserable and wasted years on earth.[/i][/color]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by yomanovic: 11:47am On May 16, 2015
SenseiX:
Can't help but like this man, hands down my favorite Nigerian politician, would vote for him over and over again if he could keep on contesting, enjoy your rest my president, you earned it

do you vote someone because of his gentleman behaviour or ability to perform? Yes he is a perfect gentle man but he wasn't a good president. why? his gentleness allows him to keep quiet while so many activities of corruption was taking place courtesy of his followers.
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by major466(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2015
GEJ is my hero after Jesus Christ. Wish you all the best sir. smiley Missing Mama peace already. sad
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by upsonn(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Nashoji post=33792048]why can't your father become one too? or is he too useless not even become an emergency public servant? GEJ still rule over that nobody you call your father till may 29, So deal with it.[/quote

Where is your own father ?
Re: Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book by major466(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2015
frank442:
The book will not sell
Cos she nothing good to write about
He has a woman brain Pej is better
Don't you have anything better to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday / Court Refuses To Stop Saraki's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.