Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs (876 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Welcomes A Baby Girl, Narrates Her Fight & Struggle / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:34am On May 16, 2015
Dr sid, one of the mavins and the son of the veteran actor, justice Esiri, is currently in USA where his wife was delivered of a pretty little bundle of joy- a girl. The couple got married over a year ago at one of the most celebrated and talked about wedding

Word reaching us is that mother and baby are doing great. Congrats to the new parent. Guess the mavins have a lot to celebrate this season. We won't be surprised if they release a song to celebrate with us.

Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by jossayo(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2015
congratulobia dr sid
Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On May 16, 2015
Awww..congrats Dr sid. Can't wait 2 start having kids kiss..children r blessings frm God

3 Likes

Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by mogboyelade(f): 6:59am On May 16, 2015
Congrat! She will grow in wisdom and knowledge of God

1 Like

Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by greatness22(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2015
What a beautiful gift from God smiley

God please bless me with a good job and a lovely woman to marry. All this i ask through Christ our Lord

2 Likes

Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by Nobody: 7:03am On May 16, 2015
Waow!!!soo cute kiss
Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by tupem: 7:21am On May 16, 2015
greatness22:

What a beautiful gift from God smiley

God please bless me with a good job and a lovely woman to marry. All this i ask through Christ our Lord
Amen!
Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:32am On May 16, 2015
Me toooo. Can't wait to carry my own child and give birth to my own little cutie. Hubby are you ready? Cos I know I am

1 Like

Re: A New Celeb Parents: Dr SID And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl-with Pixs by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On May 16, 2015
Awwwwww..... cry

I'm happy for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Adds Fela To His Tattoo Collections / Meet Nigeria's New First Lady And Her Stunning Girls. / See What Ali Baba Have To Say About Women Who Expose Their Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.