Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) (69129 Views)

Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by ozioma11: 6:49am On May 16, 2015
For people clamouring that Gov. Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state is not good looking,it does not always work that way.

What matters most in marriage is love.Gov. Adams Oshiomhole yesterday married an Ethiopian beauty.Always everybody was asking what would have attracted the lady to Adams Oshiomhole.Some said it is all about money.However,that may not be the case.It may be that the Governor is a nice man and the lady is in love.

Checkout Adams Oshiomhole's children and grandchildren at the wedding ceremony yesterday.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/see-adams-oshiomhole-children-and.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:53am On May 16, 2015
See how all of them are looking as if they want to cry, they will be like, "but daddy why? Is how mother not good enough for you"

well congratz adams oshomole

but the camera man made a mistake when snaping the pics, he suppose to brighten the pics to 100%, atleast so that adams oshiomole would show in the pics, i was only seeing the wife, adams just looks like darkness himself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by preizton(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2015
His kids fit dey eye their step-mother who is their mate.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by nerodenero: 7:08am On May 16, 2015
The third dude from the right grin, Badoooo Doctor. Hope you don repent now as Zaria babes haven't recovered since you left grin. I wonder how you cope with patients sha! Remember, Osho Senior's new babe na no go area grin. Badoooooooo grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Okwori12(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by omenka(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2015
Wow. Lovely kids. Just pray they don't pick fights with the young lady and vice versa, because more often than not that tends to be the case.

God favours them all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by megpita(f): 7:24am On May 16, 2015
thank God for d children o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Julleytex(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2015
The wife would've been better for one of the children, and not Adams.

Anyway they should try not to visit the zoo during their honey -moon: lest the wife mistake Adam for...
#I reserve my comment #

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by buskie13(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2015
how come de children come fine

i think say na ayamantanga em be get as children....

if to say dem worwor like their papa....dem for dey cry Oh Lord why me everyday cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
buskie13:
how come de children come fine

i think say na ayamantanga em be get as children....

if to say dem worwor like their papa....dem for dey cry Oh Lord why me everyday cheesy
They must have taken after their mother

8 Likes

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 16, 2015
machinegundammy:

They must have took after their mother

Please, are you in any way related to one Patience Faka Jonathan?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by slam7000(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2015
Are you sure this photo was taken at the event?.

I'm just curious because of the background and the stone/limestone work with white lamp.

4 Likes

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by flejnr(f): 8:30am On May 16, 2015
you sure sey no be Adams osho born ayiri Emami so?
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 16, 2015
DrWise:

Please, are you in any way related to one Patience Faka Jonathan?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Flashh: 8:33am On May 16, 2015
E be like say na Adam Oshiomole get FP these days, e don collect am from Toto Dickson. embarassed

Mr Seun, how much did he pay you for these adverts? grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by meshacha1: 8:33am On May 16, 2015
I have a question, what happened to oshiomole mean wife....is she dead?
If his original wife(mother of this his children) is still a life so what prompted him to marry another?

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by niceguy7(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2015
Good.......next!

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by okooloyun1(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2015
Mehn! See handsome guys

3 Likes

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by chaz007(f): 8:35am On May 16, 2015
Cute
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by adenine02: 8:35am On May 16, 2015
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Deiok(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2015
The comrade governor is a baller.
If the three huge men sitting on that pics are his children, then it is right to say the comrade governor is handsome. Just imagine this his beautiful new wife giving birth to a child for him, that child will be as beatiful/handsome as hell.
Even the comrade gvnor offsprings are better looking than most people and their offsprings calling him worwor here.
Abeg who God don bless e don bless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Dannidom(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2015
Still observing cool
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by supereagle(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2015
The wife is from Ethiopia: they have beautiful ladies there.
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by holluwai(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2015
One of them boys be like.... Papa don carry wetin I like chop come house grin

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Aitee1: 8:37am On May 16, 2015
I'm happy none of them resemble osho baba facially all thanks to osho baba late wife may her beauriful soul continue to R.I.P! sad

Austinesteve you see why you need to dump that ugly akamkpa girl fast so we do the needful tongue

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by Mayydayy(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2015
that one at the middle.look at those eyes and lips.they are Adam's.

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by seedorfg(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2015
kwor, osho get grandchildren !.. dont be surprise if one of osho's son is shining his stepmother punany o
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by AnneMomoh: 8:39am On May 16, 2015
Nice Family, osho baba
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by haftob(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2015
The guy in the middle be lyk, na me suppose to dey operate dis babe nah

1 Like

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by seedorfg(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2015
osho & family nigeria limited grin
Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by M4gunners: 8:40am On May 16, 2015
See handsome guys that suppose marry that pretty Lady.Osho baba u dey fall ur children hand oo.

2 Likes

Re: See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) by mikhe2(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2015
Mayydayy:
that one at the middle.look at those eyes and lips.they are Adam's.
u re ryt.... Na d papa copy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.