Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dora Wants To Resign: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Wants To Resign: (1182 Views)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2009
I heard in the news this morning that Prof. Dora Akunyili is tired of the job given to her as the minister of information and wants to resign cos its not her field and prefers a professional in the field to handle the work.I was wondering initially what this woman will contribute to the information sector when she was appointed as the minister of information.I guess this administration is making alot of mistakes in its decision taking,now the issue still remains that the man who was appointed as the Nafdac chairman is not active and will soon be taken to court for not performing well.This is the case in Nigeria today.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Lagosboy: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2009
What is the source of this news please
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Muza(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2009
rumor monger,wats your source?
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by meexteriox(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2009
@ alex 406
The source of your information is paramount in issues like this.
You don't just wake up and feed us with baseless infos.
Your source, plsssssssssss
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by otokx(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2009
source please
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2009
I heard the it from the radio this morning on dailies.But i will try and see if i can get any link.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Lagosboy: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2009
please do!!
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Muza(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2009
i searched the entire www,all i could find was news od dora abandoning the launder Nigeria image campaign
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by CrudeOil2(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2009
Thats a lie.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Lagosboy: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2009
Kai so is where did Alex get this news from? Probably CNN grin
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2009
Lagosboy:

Kai so is where did Alex get this news from? Probably CNN grin
grin
Not cnn,its wazobia fm by yo and his colleagues.
otokx:

source please
Real empty fish bug
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Alarmist, where is your source angry.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
even though mr president intends 2 use Dora as naija standard, i still feel she wld be beta off else where!!!! like power ministry. let her take her nafdac miracle there,
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
The story might not be far from the truth. undecided
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by cola: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2009
ah well, it's good to know you don't have to worry about some people's comments here.

what this fellow probably heard is "Information minister dumps 'heart of Africa'and he understands that to mean 'Information minister dumps Nigeria'.

Feeling vindicated, he rushed to press post.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2009
cola:

ah well, it's good to know you don't have to worry about some people's comments here.

what this fellow probably heard is "Information minister dumps 'heart of Africa'and he understands that to mean 'Information minister dumps Nigeria'.

Feeling vindicated, he rushed to press post.
What the heck do you mean,are you saying i am deaf or what?You must be outter ur mind
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Lagosboy: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2009
Why not produce link or proof to back up your claims.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by cola: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2009
alex406:

What the heck do you mean,are you saying i am deaf or what?You must be outter ur mind

no, I'm not outta my mind.

Don't resort to insults, produce the proof of your claim. All nigerian dailies are online, aren't they?
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by chidichris(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2009
alex406,
if no one understands or if no one is ready to bear with u, i will. with high rate of maleria, news can be imagined or formed but as a friend, i suggest you get maloxine from the nearest chemist but if symptoms persist after two days, go to pharmacy.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Lagosboy: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2009
chidichris:

alex406,
if no one understands or if no one is ready to bear with u, i will. with high rate of maleria, news can be imagined or formed but as a friend, i suggest you get maloxine from the nearest chemist but if symptoms persist after two days, go to pharmacy.

LOLS grin grin grin
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by Pepeye(f): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
ummmm some rumour distributor undecided
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by sandyi28: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2009
Dis thread is far 4rom d truth!! eh chineke
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
chidichris:

alex406,
You are the only true friend i have here,pls any direction to any of your sisters' chemist?
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by c33b33(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
alex406:

You are the only true friend i have here,pls any direction to any of your sisters' chemist?
lma0!!!the guy is truly your friend, bt next time hear clearly b4 you post,abi na hydrogen you need to clean the dirty wey dey your ear
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by alex406(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
c33b33:

lma0!!!the guy is truly your friend, bt next time hear clearly b4 you post,abi na hydrogen you need to clean the dirty wey dey your ear
Lol, I will endeavor to listen carefully next time.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by PurestBoy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2009
chidichris:

alex406,

Don't you think he needs chloroquine injection to scratch the madness of his body for feeding us with fake news.
Re: Dora Wants To Resign: by youngies(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2009
Alex, I bear with you also, remember that a lot of drugs are now resistant to malaria, but you may try dried guava leaves meshed with grounded Jos pepper. It may sooth jangling brain cells

(1) (Reply)

Lawma Is Corrupt / Another Ceo For Sack In September / Violence In Ekiti After Tribunal’s Last Sitting •as Govt Blames Attack On Opp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.