Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. (709 Views)

Does Anybody Know How I Can Make Good Money Online / Are You In Benin Do You Know That You Can Make Money From The Exotic Wines You Didn't Exhaust From Y / 20 *red Hot Money Spinning Business* That Can Make You A Millionaire By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by nxchanger: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2009
YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE IF ONLY YOU CAN READ.

Have been online since 2002 and i have notice that many people really wants to make money online but then dont know how to go

about it. "Making money online is just like making money offline". even if you are making money offline you we need to know

about the perticular product before you can go into the business.

I remember when "H Y I P" of a thing came online, it was a legitimate business then but if you dare put your money into it

now i dont know what you might end up with.

There are several ways you can rally make money from online. but the truth of the matter is that you have to learn the ways

and know the "Tips & Tricks"

Some Of The Ways I Know You Can Make Money Online ( That Require Little And No Capital.).

GOOGLE ADSENSE
WEB HOSTING RESELLER
AFFLIATE PROGRAMS (Affiliate Revenue)
Auctions
Audio Streaming
Autoresponders
Banner Advertising
Blogging
CMS
Domain Names
E Books
Ecommerce
Email Marketing
Forums
Internet Marketing
Link Popularity
List Building
PPC Advertising
PPC Publishing
Paid Surveys
Podcasting
Product Creation
Product Launching
RSS
SEO
Search Engine Marketing
Security
Site Promotion
Social Bookmarking
Social Media
Social Networking
Spam Blocker
Traffic Building
Video Marketing
Video Streaming
Web Design
Web Development

this are the way you can make money online with out spending a dime. to know more on how to start.

visit

http://www./articles.php?catID=2&action=viewcategory

See You At The Top.
Adeoye Ayoola
http://www.articles./
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2009
Thanks For this tips. but i have heard about Google Adsense so much is still making money i will link to know about this

or if you can give me tips about google adsense i will be much happy
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by nxchanger: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2009
Google Adsense is a legitimate program that is open only for people who know how to set up a website and they people who want to make money from it .

How to Make Good Money With AdSense.

Google AdSense is a great way to earn some extra money online. Some people make lots of money from online advertisement, and in order to do that you need to have a good website concept. There are some websites that can run only Google AdSense as an advertisement source and bank lots of money to the bank.

What type of website can you earn good money with Google AdSense?

Community websites are excellent for Google advertisement. With community websites you can incorporate advertisements and earn lots of money. Websites like MySpace, Twitter, FaceBook all of those type of sites are making huge amount of cash each day. You too can do it. A community website is not hard to setup. Nowadays you can buy a complete community website script for only $99 and pack it with online advertisement.

Free informational websites. These are websites that you provide strictly information. It could be in any category or niche. All you need to do is post content on a regular basis that way people continue to come to your site.

Review Websites. With review websites you can definitely ads from Google. In one way it Will help you give your visitors alternative options. Google will target their ads according to your website content.

Blogs. This method is an easy method that you can make some money. You can start a blog right now with minimal work. There are many types of blog. One of them which is blogger, owned by Google, allows you to add Google ads to your blog.

In conclusion, ads from Google work best on websites that gets lots of traffic. If Google Ads is not your main focus of income, use it anyways. It doesn't hurt. You will making money while your sleeping. Do not waste the opportunity to make some extra money.

Source: http://www./articles.php?articleID=45&action=viewarticle

i think this help out
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2009
please if there anybody in the house that knows about this program PLEASE,

thanks Nxchanger for your tips
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by philipsass: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2009
cool man, hope to read more
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by philipsass: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2009
cool tips but more explanation on it.

i check the site cool too
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by nxchanger: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
ok what else do you wish to know more,
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by NaijaEcash(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
cool Your site statistics does not support your claim of 2002!  shocked

However it is a lovely site and I enjoy the Funny Blog section. Cheers.
Re: You Can Make Money Online If Only You Can Read. by nxchanger: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
NaijaEcash:

cool Your site statistics does not support your claim of 2002! shocked

However it is a lovely site and I enjoy the Funny Blog section. Cheers.

I did not said the site is online since 2002 but u just mention that i have been online since 2002. that what i mean

www. itsnaija . com

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Business Opportunities / Sales! Sales! Sales!(luis Serrano Female Spanish Sandal`s Now In Nigeria) / Buy Diesel At N135 Per Litre(i Know What Am Saying) Offer Last From 4th To 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.