Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town (591 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram Recaptures Borno Border Town / Boko Haram Recaptures Gamboru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by bugs1: 7:51am On May 16, 2015
Marte, a town on the northern border of Borno State has again fallen into the hands of the Boko Haram terrorists.
It was gathered from security sources that Marte was recaptured by the Boko Haram on Friday after a massive attack.
One of the sources said intelligence report has it that several female suicide bombers who are presently at large could have been unleashed on Maiduguri during the Wednesday attempted attack on the town.
The source said most of the terrorists who fled Sambisa Forest camps of the outlawed sect and their other strongholds across Borno State regrouped in Marte, a border town north of Maiduguri, the state capital.
The deputy governor of Borno state, Alhaji Zannah Mustapha also confirmed the recapture of Marte by Boko Haram terrorists during a press conference in Maiduguri.
He said: “It is sad as we have been made to understand that Marte is today (Friday) completely fallen under the control of the insurgents, which to us is a very huge setback.”
Mustapha also raised the alarm that several women and girls are on the loose having been dispatched by Boko Haram terrorists as suicide bombers with the aim of causing multiple explosions in Maiduguri.
The deputy governor who had to cut short his official engagements in Abuja to attend to situation in the state said residents must be patient with the security agencies in spite of the attendant hardships caused by the dusk to dawn curfew.
“It is unfortunate that we are experiencing yet another attack in Maiduguri at this time that we are thinking that the insurgency should have subsided following the taking over of Sambisa forest by the military.”

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/05/shocking-as-boko-haram-recaptures-town/
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by dedollarman(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2015
The general is coming
they will see real change
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by ShowYourCertificate: 7:57am On May 16, 2015
These BH guys were once Buhari's foot soldiers. Now that they've been used and dumped, they're fighting for survival. This Boko Haram menace will be a nemesis that would hunt Buhari's administration. Worse still is that militancy and low oil revenue will further cripple BabaOneChance. I wish him the best though grin
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by idupaul: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
I expected it immediately the South African Mercenaries left
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by frodobee: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
Product of unreformed 1slam.
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by politricks: 8:05am On May 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
These BH guys were once Buhari's foot soldiers. Now that they've been used and dumped, they're fighting for survival. This Boko Haram menace will be a nemesis that would hunt Buhari's administration. Worse still is that militancy and low oil revenue will further cripple BabaOneChance. I wish him the best though grin
Your stu.pidity is like an ill wind.....it blows nobody any good.
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by An2elect2(f): 8:08am On May 16, 2015
And where are our soldiers? oh! i almost forgot, they are in nysc camps trashing young civilians.
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by An2elect2(f): 8:13am On May 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

You wish him the best? no you don't! you want to see him fail so you can justify that silly transformation corruption agenda. Can you guys just stop being used, cos you will end up in the refuse bin when things go sour, which ever way.
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by Acekidc4(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2015
This Boko Boys are getting on My Nerves

We need to Pray to God in Heaven to Help us Stop this Crazy Calamity eating up our Country!!
Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by xamuel17(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2015
its a pity that our nigerian army is letting these people gain ground on nigerian soil

Re: Shocking As Boko Haram Recaptures Town by Mgbadike80: 9:33am On May 16, 2015
buhari would grant them amnesty and maybe set up.a ministry of northeast all funded with Niger Delta oil money.i don't blame him rather i would blame president Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Babangida: A Tale Of Daddy's Girl... / Awolowo And Achebe’s Tale Of Fantasy, By Fani- Kayode / Demonising Tinubu And The Limit Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.