Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive (1134 Views)

Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast / Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Four Advantage Of Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by westnap(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2015
these is one of the strange thing that do happen, these may sound unbelievable but if you read these its kind of touching ...Read more here
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by Khd95(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2015
Make i book space first.
I dy come back later
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by ezebunafo(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2015
Disgusting!!!
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by IamJavier: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by IamJavier: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by IamJavier: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2015
popeferd and iamkingzlee kindly report here
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by popeferd(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2015
IamJavier:
popeferd and iamkingzlee kindly report here
baba we are here
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by IamJavier: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
We slacking oh. I've got problems so can't do much. Try retagging those peeps. And post the voting thread along with it. Also go to the round1 thread and post there also.

Cc iamkingzlee

popeferd

peeparty
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by peeparty(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
IamJavier:
We slacking oh. I've got problems so can't do much. Try retagging those peeps. And post the voting thread along with it. Also go to the round1 thread and post there also.

Cc iamkingzlee

popeferd

peeparty
I keep doing that am warned,. not just that one mumu dey edit my post.am glad he is ban nw
Re: New Zealand Woman Lost In Forest Drinks Own Breast Milk To Survive by IamJavier: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeparty:
I keep doing that am warned,. not just that one mumu dey edit my post.am glad he is ban nw

I grab but they mean that you shouldn't campaign on the voting thread. You can do dat in the campaign thread

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day Special From Mtn 15gb Awoof / Fear of Tiger! American Calls Police At Seeing What Appears Like Tiger On A Car. / Have You Seen JET Li's Cow Before? Check It Out>>>>it Rocks LOLZZZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.